HF Habs: #BellLetsTalk Day / La journée #BellCause

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Please do your part and spam twitter with the #BellLetsTalk or #BellCause hashtag.

If you want to use this thread to talk about your personal experiences with mental health then go for it. We're a good community here and people will listen. If you want to use this thread to spam your own tweets so that other people can RT them, then go for it.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I remember when this initiative first started back in 2010 and never in my wildest dreams did I except it to grow to the size it has. to hear so many stories from athletes to other public figures it really shows that no matter the status someone has in life, we are all human and can all be affected by emotions or illnesses. Mental health like any other illness, its can be overcome but unlike the common flu or a broken arm, the way to overcome its straightforward and it takes personal strength to even attempt to reach out and get the help needed

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Since it’s about mental health and we are in a Habs board. I need to say this...damn we were tough on Brisebois. I really felt bad for the guy and he got depressed after he was getting booed. I’m happy Uncle Bob defended him.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Some of us can remember how Richer was viewed in very negative terms by some (including his own coach) back in the day. I was shocked by his interview with Michael Landsberg years ago. I'm glad there's a lot more visibility around this stuff now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->