Belleville Sens

Woo Hockey

@WooHockeyNews
Jul 5, 2014
Worcester, MA
woo.hockey
Looks very familiar. The following was tweeted 1/31, the only tweet from the BDevilsAHL account was on 2/1.

I don't think the BDevilsAHL account is being run by the organization (there are a few other accounts out there too) and they don't have any links to their social media accounts on their website. Willing to bet it would be active if it was official, along with having the verified check next to the name like the Belleville Senators have.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
According to Roger Lajoie, VP of the Belleville Sens, he posted last week that it likely wouldn't be until May sometime that the logo is released. He has done a good job of taking over the Belleville Sens' Twitter account for Q&A sessions.

Nightsquad

Jan 25, 2014
The B Devils logo will not be a B. Its a cartoonish one.

Well, anything is probably better then the cartoonish B-Sens logo currently use. The first one was even better. The B-Devils concept logo is actually one of the better Devils generic sterile letter used for everyone of their AHL markets. The Utica and Lowell were just awful, the Albany logo was an improvement but looked like an evil version of Anaheim Angels or a Devil urinating. Mitchell and company must have a lot of pull but then again they are the ones basically putting up the millions of dollars so the risk is on them. The B-Devils concept logo IMO actually flows well looks kinda cool.

Tommy Hawk

May 27, 2006
You just have to wait until the new version of the NHL video game comes out. That seems to be how we find out as that's how we found out about the CA teams jerseys.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
You just have to wait until the new version of the NHL video game comes out. That seems to be how we find out as that's how we found out about the CA teams jerseys.

Well if like how it usually is for me we won't know until that first update is released 2-3 weeks after the season starts

Tommy Hawk

May 27, 2006
The AHL sweaters when the California teams were created were in the first releases of EA Sports NHL game.

I think the Bellevile Sens should go with what I wanted to see the Bingo Sens do, just a big BS on the front of the jersey!!!

kyfry

Feb 23, 2017
Its very minimalist. Kind of like Laval. I dont hate it but I dont like it either.

kyfry

Feb 23, 2017
Binghamton will release their logo and jersey on July 29th at a fan event at the arena

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Hope the Belleville is successful. I just don't think there is population base to make the team financially successful. But if the parent Senators are happy making up the difference in $$$$$ so be it.

Reactions: Hammer9001

royals119

Jun 12, 2006
West Lawn, PA
How much each team flies vs. busses to games varies quite a bit. Some teams fly a lot, and some rarely do. Even in the NHL, NFL, MLB teams will still use busses or trains for nearby opponents. NYC teams obviously don't fly to play each other, and even for games vs Philadelphia they usually don't. Getting 30-40 players, staff, and equipment to the airport, through security, on the plane, off the plan to a bus, traveling from the airport to the arena, unloading again, etc. ends up eating up any time savings from the flight.

A quick google search indicates Belleville does not have a commercial airport. It is 122 miles from Belleville to Toronto's airport, so teams coming from a distance would likely fly there and then bus to Belleville. I would think Laval, Syracuse, Rochester, Binghamton, Providence, Hershey, Lehigh Valley, WBS, Bridgeport, Hartford, etc would all bus there even if there was an airport in Belleville.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->