B-Sens Belleville 2017-2018 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Great come back win.

Can KK please put all of White, Perron, Gagne and Chlapik (and Paul when he's there) in the top-6?

Gagne has a pretty sick release, the kind of very hard to anticipate for a goalie

One last thing, why didn't they keep Phil Varone? He is the AHL 2nd scorer right now

No it doesn’t. Winning in the minors means nothing. Lots of great players come out of **** teams

Yeah but I'd rather see the team affiliated with the Ottawa Senators in the AHL win their games. I won't cry over it if they don't and it's not the end of the world if they miss the playoffs but I'd rathr see the prospects get playoff experience, even if it's in the AHL.

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Winning breeds winning & when you are winning you get used to the feeling & hate the feeling associated with losing & all of the negative ramifications that go with losing. Everybody loves a winner & bringing guys through your organization that hate losing & love winning will certainly breed more confidence & a work hard ethic that can be contagious.

Geez, that sounds like Trump. We are going to win so much we will get tired of winning so much because winning is great & it will make Ottawa great again. Maybe I could be his speech writer?

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Sick move by White...seems to be his go to and seems hard to stop!

Nice to see the guys fight back and very nice to see it is the young guy doing it - let them play!

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
White is developing nicely. Was a good move to put him in the AHL especially coming off an injury

Reactions: derriko

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Winning breeds winning & when you are winning you get used to the feeling & hate the feeling associated with losing & all of the negative ramifications that go with losing. Everybody loves a winner & bringing guys through your organization that hate losing & love winning will certainly breed more confidence & a work hard ethic that can be contagious.

Geez, that sounds like Trump. We are going to win so much we will get tired of winning so much because winning is great & it will make Ottawa great again. Maybe I could be his speech writer?

"Aragorn":

Stick to Hockey just be thankful that in Canada you do not have to deal with America's Hitler on a daily basis.........

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Looking forward to the days in Ottawa when we have gagne, Paul, brown, harpur, jaros, englund up. That's a lot of inches

Reactions: aragorn

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
With how things are going for the Ottawa Senators, maybe isulating White from that mess while he can, sort of, put Belleville on his back is a good idea.

Something to be said about how our NHL guys must be feeling with making the playoffs essentially a very long shot this early in a season where we figured we had made the jump to contender.

50 in 07

Feb 10, 2016
With how things are going for the Ottawa Senators, maybe isulating White from that mess while he can, sort of, put Belleville on his back is a good idea.

Something to be said about how our NHL guys must be feeling with making the playoffs essentially a very long shot this early in a season where we figured we had made the jump to contender.
Plus I mean it's not like he's tearing up the league by any means. 9 points in 14 games is pretty solid for a first year pro, sure, but I'd like to see him at least approach or flirt with a point per game first before getting a call up.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Hockey Tonite.
Manitoba Moose vs Belleville Senators
Game #376: Friday, December 15, 2017
Yardmen Arena - Belleville, ON
@ 7 PM

Moose (18-5-1-2)
Sens (11-12-0-3)

Last 10
Moose 9-0-0-1
Sens 3-5-0-2

Moose look like a very good team!!!!

Good luck to the Sens tonite......

Reactions: DrEasy

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
I was intrigued by Gagne when the Sens traded up to get him and have been hoping that he would pan out to be a steal. I kinda lost hope for him when he was assigned to the ECHL last year and didn't put up stellar numbers. Things are looking better this year, but he is still a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->