Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
JOB has earned a contract......
2017-10-19 Jim O'Brien (C) Belleville DEL Released from PTO

2017-10-19 Jim O'Brien (C) Belleville ADD Signed to SPC

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
That might drive some on here nuts but it wouldn't surprise me. Wasn't he brought in or recommended by this coaching staff? He seems to me to be another career minor league player but who knows.

Too slow for my liking.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Always tough to tell who is who with the quality of these streams but Jaros impresses me everytime I see him. Danny Taylor was great tonight as well.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Jaros leads the team in shots on goal with 13. Interestingly, Gagne is second with 12.
Chlapik still sitting on 1a in 5 games. Meanwhile, Daniel Sprong (his ex-teammate, taken 2 picks earlier) leads the league with 10 points in 5.

Reactions: NyQuil

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Jaros leads the team in shots on goal with 13. Interestingly, Gagne is second with 12.
Chlapik still sitting on 1a in 5 games. Meanwhile, Daniel Sprong (his ex-teammate, taken 2 picks earlier) leads the league with 10 points in 5.
I only listened to the game but it sounded like Chlapik was generating some good chances just not going in.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Sounds like that Taylor signing might've been a blessing for a competitive team in Belleville. (Potentially) Bad for Hogberg's development but good for the whole team/organization.\

This is assuming a winning environment is good for development over a losing/toxic one, and that ECHL experience doesn't help develop young goaltenders.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Starting the year in the ECHL shouldn't hamper Hogberg's development at all. It's still a professional league where he'll face a ton of rubber, it's not like he's going to forget how to play goalie down there. If he plays poorly while he's down, then he's clearly not an NHL level prospect regardless. Also, let's not forget that Dreidger and Hammond tend to get hurt alot, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Marcus in Belleville sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad