Believe the Hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE NEXT ONE #87

Dec 18, 2003
Zurich
Visit site
Crosby vs. James

Lebron James is changing the NBA in new dimensions. He has so much pressure on his shoulders and plays like what? A dream!

I know, I shouldn't compare those two players, but Lebron is already acted as the Messias from the NBA to increase TV quotes, marketing article, etc...

And I'm sure the NHL would like to intend the same with Sidney Crosby when he joins the NHL.

So is Crosby able in the future to be the Messias from the NHL or not?

Or does it gives an other player with the attitude to be the Rescuer?

thnx

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
THE NEXT ONE #87 said:
Crosby vs. James

Lebron James is changing the NBA in new dimensions. He has so much pressure on his shoulders and plays like what? A dream!

I know, I shouldn't compare those two players, but Lebron is already acted as the Messias from the NBA to increase TV quotes, marketing article, etc...

And I'm sure the NHL would like to intend the same with Sidney Crosby when he joins the NHL.

thnx

Crosby for Prime Minister! (just kidding)

Bure9*

THE NEXT ONE #87 said:
Crosby vs. James

thnx

I think they'd be wasting their time. A Canadian hockey player won't make it big in the US, unfortunately. It seems like the only athletes that are hyped up down here are the ones with big egos, unbelievable arrogance, and criminal records.

Sammy*

Bure9 said:
I think they'd be wasting their time. A Canadian hockey player won't make it big in the US, unfortunately. It seems like the only athletes that are hyped up down here are the ones with big egos, unbelievable arrogance, and criminal records.
Well, I am happy that it appears to be an American who said this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad