Behind The Scenes of The Adirondack Thunder

Nightsquad

Jan 25, 2014
The Adirondack Civic Center looks really nice. Done such a good job with new scoreboard and interior paint job. I hope though they can start getting fans in the building. Its great they have such passionate fans in that section but that building seats nearly 5000 and that place looked really empty. I know its an old AHL town but even a couple thousand isnt acceptable by ECHL standards. Hopefully after holidays they start to fill that building. There was a time when Adirondack made Binghamton or Utica shameful. Its kinda unfair Utica gets subsidized by the state, Adirondack seems to have to scrap for theirs, definitely blue collar and conservative up north in Adirondack.

Nightsquad

Jan 25, 2014
About time they shed the Calgary colors lol. Looks like there is talk of no more NJ affiliation next season as well.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Hard to see in the Twitter post. Do the shoulder patches on next year's jerseys say: "(Insert Affiliate Logo Here)"? o_O

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Not a surprise they shed some of Calgary's colors, jerseys to me look Hurricane influenced, not saying that's an affiliation just reminds me of their jersey.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Not a surprise they shed some of Calgary's colors, jerseys to me look Hurricane influenced, not saying that's an affiliation just reminds me of their jersey.
Or how 'bout a simple spin on their current kit, with thicker color lines? Not much room for originality when you use the bog standard hockey uniform design templates.

adirondack.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->