OT: Beer League ASHL Team

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Just throwing this out here before i post something on Reddit or Facebook.

Does anyone know of an ASHL Team looking for an extra player. Im available any day of the week after 5pm.

Like Big Buff, I can play D or Fwd. Played AA and Highschool AAAA 15 years ago. Haven't really played much since then, but im looking to get back into hockey and could use a team this year.

Please send me a message if you have any leads or need a player to join your roster this year.

Thanks,

-B33R LEAGUE

Reactions: fmrdh

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
You can sign up as an individual. The league will place you or they throw all the singles together onto a team.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Hey, you might fit well on my team. We’re a bunch of professionals mostly in our early to late 30’s. We play pretty low division which I recommend when coming back after some time off from the game. The only draw back, for some, would be that we don’t really party or hang out much after games. If you want some “beer” in your beer league, my team sucks for that! 😂

B33R LEAGUE

May 19, 2021
You can sign up as an individual. The league will place you or they throw all the singles together onto a team.
Thanks for the reply. I sent in my "individual" form today. Hopefuly i hear back soon.

Reactions: jungles

B33R LEAGUE

May 19, 2021
Hey, you might fit well on my team. We’re a bunch of professionals mostly in our early to late 30’s. We play pretty low division which I recommend when coming back after some time off from the game. The only draw back, for some, would be that we don’t really party or hang out much after games. If you want some “beer” in your beer league, my team sucks for that! 😂
Hey Mazmin - Thanks for the message.

Im definitely interested. I'm 32 and looking to get back into shape after working a desk job for the past 10 years. Golf has been great, but just isn't cutting it (cardio wise) anymore lol. So I'm not too worried about the lack of beer.

Send me the details if you guys need an extra player.

Otherwise, I submitted a form to the ASHL earlier today and may just end up joining a Motley Crue of players.

Thanks!

Reactions: jungles

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Hey Mazmin - Thanks for the message.

Im definitely interested. I'm 32 and looking to get back into shape after working a desk job for the past 10 years. Golf has been great, but just isn't cutting it (cardio wise) anymore lol. So I'm not too worried about the lack of beer.

Send me the details if you guys need an extra player.

Otherwise, I submitted a form to the ASHL earlier today and may just end up joining a Motley Crue of players.

Thanks!
I’ll talk to the guy who runs my team and see if there’s a spot!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad