Post-Game Talk: Bedeviled Habs get off the Schneid, Beat Joisey in OT 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
On the last 2017 game at home, nothing better than to have a win, ending Plekanec's 17-game goalest drought, and with the standings showing that to reach the playoffs, we need to be at top 3 in Atlantic, due to the powerhouse teams in Metropolitan, that was indeed a precious win!

But again, the poor score situation continues, and this team, if they want to win something, couldn't be dependent on Price's performance, we as a team, are too much dependent on our goalie, and the momentum he's having, could be lost anytime, this should have been addressed a while ago, but having us the GM and the Owner too, this is still and ongoing issue and it's not expected to be solved soon!

We're a ups and downs team, we thought after our 5-game winning streak, we were on the road to achieve something, but the reality showed us otherwise, there's still too much to work to obtain something, which is, 1st of all, to reach the playoffs, for win the cup, sincerely and unfortunately, I think we aren't cup contenders, but time will tell what the end of this season will be!

The team truly is a representation of its captain. Inconsistent , streaky , can get hot for few games in a row and seems to fade when things get tough.

Its almost scary when u think about it lol

JCR

Mar 21, 2016
Hopefully tonight was a wake up call for Habs management that they should trade Pacioretty. He got hurt in the 3rd and it looked like it was serious. Luckily he came back. Move him before he gets hurt and a trade becomes impossible.

Ironically speaking, no injury wants to be on Pacioretty's body, injuries like good scoring players and captains, which isn't the case! :laugh:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Did Houde think the Habs won the stanley cup or something? He legit lost his **** when they scored. And before that he had a CNN breaking news moment where he announced that the Bruins lost vs. the Caps.

I used to love Houde but I think he's starting to lose it a bit..

He's getting older. But like Bob Cole, I give him a pass. He's been great for a long time, a decline is only normal.

Reactions: Tyson

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Can someone be kind enough to tell me what is our percentage of making the playoffs now after this great Character win?

Never forget, once we make the playoffs anything can happen! :scared:

Reactions: Runner77

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Did Houde think the Habs won the stanley cup or something? He legit lost his **** when they scored. And before that he had a CNN breaking news moment where he announced that the Bruins lost vs. the Caps.

I used to love Houde but I think he's starting to lose it a bit..

Yeah god forbid he shows enthusiasm

Reactions: David Suzuki

JCR

Mar 21, 2016
The team truly is a representation of its captain. Inconsistent , streaky , can get hot for few games in a row and seems to fade when things get tough.

Its almost scary when u think about it lol

I fully understand the scary feeling, since we're Habs fans, but it's the reality speaking, and it speaks very loud and clear, this team was wrongly built, we can't do too much about it, what we need to do is not to expect too much good things from this team, and I'm saying this with sad! :squint:

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Nice to see Price is still actively hurting the tank. I actually kind of hope we make the playoffs now. I'm really curious to see what excuse Bergevin pulls out this year.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
1 goal game decided in OT, lots of speed, checking, Price standing on his head and we won.

Thats fun in my books.

You’re in the minority. That game was awful. Happy Habs won but that’s not entertainment. The empty seats would agree with me. This Habs product is horrible.

Dongstoppable

Oct 12, 2017
In the last two years, Montreal has traded TWO defensemen who would be our leading scorers today. Both PK and Sergachev have 21 points, Gallagher has 19. That's a special kinda sad.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad