Because Nash wont be at Worlds Canada will win, GO CANADA!

Discussion in 'International Tournaments' started by wildone26*, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildone26*

wildone26* Guest

Since it is known that it is known that Rick Nash wont play for Canada at the World Championships I strongly believe Canada will win gold. Having Rick Nash on the team automaticaly ensures a team wont win a major event, but with Nash definitely not at Worlds, either because he wont be picked, or in the unlikely event he is he will wimp out of like he did in 03 and 04 with some little injury or illness(and thankfully he did since Canada won both those years thanks to him not going), we will win it all!

2. therealdeal

therealdeal Registered User

When was this confirmed?

3. Get a hobby, skippy.

4. Ar-too

Ar-too Zealous Scrub

Network Engineer
    Yeah dude. We heard. Get over it.

5. JrussJacket

JrussJacket Registered User

Rick Nash was in the hospital during the last WC's. But your right he sucks and it was all his fault for the fall of Canada. :sarcasm:

6. Matt Foley*

Matt Foley* Guest

A tonsillectomy, which caused Nash to miss out on the 2004 WC's, is hardly a minor procedure. My youngest daughter at age 4 almost died from complications she encountered after her surgery. The risk of those same complications (internal bleeding) from a tonsillectomy is even greater in a patient as relatively old as Rick was when his was performed (just before he turned 20).

Consider yourself a little more enlightened about a "wimpy" illness.

7. wildone26*

wildone26* Guest

Fine, but he also skipped the 2003 Worlds when he was asked with no serious injury something no other 18 year old would do. He has never been part of a "winning team". I am glad he wont be at Worlds so Canada has a chance to be a "winning team". Thank goodness we have a chance to win Worlds this year since Nash will either not be invited or will not go. I am happy he chose to skip the 2003 and 2004 Worlds for whatever reason since Canada won gold, something no team will ever do at a significant event with Nash on it.

8. gobolt7

gobolt7 Registered User

My job is awesome.
    This is going nowhere fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.