Bears and NFL Talk Thread LIII: Countdown to the Preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Meanwhile the vet QB the Bears should have kept to start year if they didn't want Mitchell playing who also had lower cap hit then Glennon is leading Dolphins to a blowout victory in Denver and has them still alive in playoff race at 5-7

He is 5-5 as starter in Mia

And McCown TD puts Jets up late on KC

Both > Signing Glennon

Could have kept Cutty or brought back McCown and sat kid

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL

Didn't see the yell but I hope Pace was standing on sideline. I bet Fox had that smug look wiped off his face real quick

I did see it while picking our dinner up at a restaurant. Not terribly classy move by Robbie, but getting rid of him was a dumb move. So I kind of like that he did it.

Reactions: TLEH

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Meanwhile the vet QB the Bears should have kept to start year if they didn't want Mitchell playing who also had lower cap hit then Glennon is leading Dolphins to a blowout victory in Denver and has them still alive in playoff race at 5-7

He is 5-5 as starter in Mia
Give it a rest, cutler is crap and thank God he's gone.

Reactions: TorMenT

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
Draft slot wise this loss works out great. Hopefully Ryan Pace is NOT AROUND to make the selection

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
1st time in Chicago Bears history that they lost game in which they didn't give up TD while scoring multiple TD's themselves according to Bears postgame live

LOL

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
One play Jimmy G made earlier tells you the mindset of NFL caliber QB's. On TV cameras there was a wide open halfback in the flat. High percentage pass, complete it and the D closes in with zone coverage for a 3 or 4 yard gain max for positive yardage. Stead Jimmy looks off that guy and throws it to a Tight end sitting in the middle of zone with 2 defenders around him for a 9 yard completion. Guarantee Mitch hits the flat route on that play.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
Hey at least the bears were competitive. That’s what we say after John Fox losses right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad