GDT: BEANPOT FINAL 2024 | Going to the Dogs! | BU: Hutson/ Tuch vs NE — Monday, Feb. 12th, 7:30 PM — TSN3/5, TSN.CA, NESN, ESPN+

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Really dumb decision by Tuch there

Nothing wrong with his play except his shiot was weak. He had nothing to do with the goal. Willander was the only one at fault. If the idiot didn't go behind the NE net as Tuch took the shot he easily gets back to break up the play. Which he should have anyway instead letting his man get away.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Nothing wrong with his play except his shiot was weak. He had nothing to do with the goal. Willander was the only one at fault. If the idiot didn't go behind the NE net as Tuch took the shot he easily gets back to break up the play. Which he should have anyway instead letting his man get away.

I haven't been too impressed with Willander this year so far.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I've been saying since last year that I wouldn't be surprised if Hughes is interested in Justin Hryckowian, he's an undrafted local kid, could be a good add for 3R or maybe Laval next season.
I liked him last season in the limited games I saw him in.

Reactions: montreal

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Willander was going in full speed with Tuch though, I just watched the replay and it was a poor decision by Tuch no matter how you look at it. He should have kept possession and go behind the net or circle back and look for an option. He was also at the end of a shift and burnt IMO. Anyway they're young and will make mistakes, but that shot was not a smart one in that situation if you ask me.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Do you think he can be a good player in 2 years, it's just that he had a bad tournement game, that's all, it happens?
Or does he really suck in hockey IQ or seriously lacks skills?
From a few games I've seen recently, he's been really good in his own zone and solid to protect the puck and controlling the play along the board. His hockey IQ is fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad