BCHL EXPOSURE CAMPS

Hotwheels

Jan 17, 2017
British Columbia
Hey guy's just wondering if anyone attended last years BCHL EXPOSURE CAMP and what they thought of it. My son has been invited to it and there are so many exposure camps and spring identification camps etc. I can't afford everything. I would assume it would be the camp to go to if you want to be seen by the BCHL but with other camps like Global it is hard to know which ones are worth the money. Any iinfo would be greatly appreciated thx!!!

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
If he is playing MMAAA or the likes, scouts go to every game. If a team likes you the will find you. My son went to two WHL "exposure" camps and one of the ones I went to, not one WHL scout was in attendance. If you would like to talk to a hockey advisor, PM me and I will hook you up with our guy.

Hotwheels

Jan 17, 2017
British Columbia
If he is playing MMAAA or the likes, scouts go to every game. If a team likes you the will find you. My son went to two WHL "exposure" camps and one of the ones I went to, not one WHL scout was in attendance. If you would like to talk to a hockey advisor, PM me and I will hook you up with our guy.
My son is a second year bantam. I agree with you though if you are a player someone needs they will approach you. I have come to believe that money is better spent on development.

Hotwheels

Jan 17, 2017
British Columbia
Well I put my son in the BCHL exposure camp and it was very well run!!! Every parent I spoke to felt the same way. I am unsure if there were many scouts there with the RBC cup and Memorial cup going on but there was definately BCHL guy's there running practices, coaching games and sitting in the stands scouting. More important than anything my son had a blast. He said all his team mates were really nice guy's as well. He also said the guy from the Penticton Vee's coaching was super funny.

lfunk

Apr 9, 2018
Thanks for the review. MJHL teams all run their own camps. A one stop shop like that would be great especially when it is made fun.

Reactions: Hotwheels

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->