Bauer Supreme ONE90

wshld

Jul 12, 2006
www.wshld.com
I bought those skates 3 days ago. Anyone has tried them ? i will only be able to skate with them in a week or so..

I hesitated between those or the RBK 9K. But i liked the overall look of the ONE90 a lot better, and the technology seems more advanced from what i read.

The only better point i found in the 9K was the pump, it is prtty comfortable. but then again, the ONE90 are very comfortabe too, kinda already fit to my foot.

Your opinions is appreciated.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
I bought those skates 3 days ago. Anyone has tried them ? i will only be able to skate with them in a week or so..

I hesitated between those or the RBK 9K. But i liked the overall look of the ONE90 a lot better, and the technology seems more advanced from what i read.

The only better point i found in the 9K was the pump, it is prtty comfortable. but then again, the ONE90 are very comfortabe too, kinda already fit to my foot.

Your opinions is appreciated.

I was one of those Bauer lifers using the vapor lines ever since they came out, and I switched to the 9K from the XXX. 9K is really comfortable and all but I like the fit and feel of my XXX's better but I think it has to do with the CCM E-holder on the blade. I've heard tons of reviews about the One90s and all have been overwhelmingly good about how the fit is amazing and how the performance is great. I definitely think you made the right choice in getting One90s over the 9K because the One90 looks to be the best skate on the market in terms of technology, weight and looks, whereas the 9K is just a good performance skate sticking to the more traditional design of skates.

TheZherdev

Jul 4, 2004
I use the supremes. I like them alot they are very comfortable and relatively light compared to their size. I got for about $100 so it was a bargain for me compared to the vapors.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->