Bauer One90 blade and holder question

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
I was wondering if Bauer is selling the holders and steel from the Bauer One90's? I want to clear ones not white like on the Vapor's. I want to replace my Cobra's. I want something lightweight with steel that holds a good edge.

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
The See-thru ones, right?

I don't know what they're called, but I know its not Lightspeed 3, the guy at my local Pro Shop said the name but I can't recall.

He said they would get a shipment of them in a few weeks, and this was about a month ago.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
ModSquad said:
LS2 Power.

Yes, it will be offered separately. It is expensive, however.

Yeah, but cheaper then a pair of One90's. Next time I go to my LHS I know I am gonna want to try a pair on. I just hope they don't fit my feet because if they do bad things will happen.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Interestingly they are selling the steel online..but no holder yet :dunno: You can find people selling the holers and steel on eBay and ModSquad, might wanna check, might get lucky and find your correct size and be able to get it early, and maybe a little cheaper than retail.

And on the One90s...I saw the demo at the store the other day. Man am I impressed, like you said good thing they didn't have any in stock yet or I'd be down like $600. They were soooo light, felt sorta thin though, but wow :eek:

BuRe#9

Mar 13, 2005
Queens, NY
I dont know if this was said already but the actual blade is longer on the bauer one90 holders. If you look the blade is much longer than the actual boot. Theres more blade so therefor your stride will be stronger. I have my doubts on how strong the holder is though...

ModSquad

Jan 26, 2005
www.modsquadhockey.com
BuRe#9 said:
I dont know if this was said already but the actual blade is longer on the bauer one90 holders. If you look the blade is much longer than the actual boot. Theres more blade so therefor your stride will be stronger. I have my doubts on how strong the holder is though...

4mm to be exact.

I have been using mine since Feb without any problems.

Grave77digger

Feb 27, 2004
profiles.sports.yahoo.com
I tried the size 7.5 demo skate on and my god did it fit perfect. Every skate I tried on after that didnt feel right. the salesman said I ruined it by wearing the one90 first! also the clear holders are kind of purple with sparkles in them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad