Bauer Bringing Back the Easton Synergy Stick

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I’d say it was the Gretzky Easton aluminum stick.

1655727623421.jpeg

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

Assuming that picture is the updated version and not the old school one, still enjoy the arbitrary Easton 1-10 rating system for performance and durability. I'm still bummed that I had my first gen Easton Stealth stolen. That one was rated "11" for performance.

Edit: Just splurged on one even though I think it'll just end up being a display piece in the man cave. Always kicked myself since I forgot to bid on a John Madden game used one several years back. I have the Madden pro return Mission M-1 gloves and always wanted to "recreate" this photo from the 2003 SCF.

madden.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State

Dumb that it's unavailable in Canada. Wish they had an intermediate too, I could maybe use the 70flex senior but it'd be too long. Weird they haven't even promoted this on their social media and it's a quiet thing, you'd think they'd be hyping it up and sending them out to YouTubers, etc.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Bring back the 2 piece Z Bubble!

The green one was my first "nice" composite two piece. I had the silver grip one after that. If only for the rounded shaft dimensions, I wouldn't mind the Cyclone.

The updated Synergy arrived today, I didn't realize there was a light grip coating to it (usually would prefer no grip). Not as tacky as the Marty St. Louis era Synergy. Probably will end up being a display stick for the man cave but it felt decent/balanced in my hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

tabness

be a playa
Apr 4, 2014
Yeah I got excited but I found out the day of the release and they were already sold out of righty’s.

I first learned of it from this thread and the website was showing lefty sticks still available (as you said rightys sold out FAST lol), but I took a couple of days to think about it, and now they all gone.

Though it seems to be a nicely painted Nexus stick according to this so no biggie: Bauer is bringing back the Synergy.

I'm still hoping some new old stock original Synergys come up, I missed out when they were a thing cause no way I was getting that expensive of a stick as a kid lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad