bauer accel lite

raskolnikov

Sep 13, 2005
LI
I currently have Nike Quest Shadows but am in need of a new pair of inlines. I was looking at the Accel-lite's online but have a slightly wider foot. Inlinewarehouse.com shows they are decently wide (wider than the vapors) but I was curious if anyone else had any info. I have tried on vapor 30 ice skates and they were too narrow. No store in my area has the accel lites so would I benefit from trying on a new pair of supreme's? My friend just got a pair of ccm vectors and they fit fine. Are the generally more narrow?

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Supremes are generally wide and deep. If you have access to Vapor XXX, then they ought to have Supremes, like the Supreme 70, 50, etc. It'd be like Vapor<Vector<Supreme in terms of sizing...if Vectors fit you, go for it is my suggestion.

raskolnikov

Sep 13, 2005
LI
I have access to vapor ice skates. I was looking at the different models of Supreme ice skate and it seems as though the accel is based on the one 50 (feature and look wise). That said, if I try on a one 50 will I basically be trying on the accel?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad