Bauer 8000 pants and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord ZipLock

Aug 7, 2005
Well long story, so here is the cliff notes
Started playing hockey again after a 4 year break and brought some cheap bauer 300 pants and wow they SUCK no padding especially in the kidney/rib/side area so i have decided to buy high end pants.
Anyone have any reviews on the bauer 8000 pants i am leaning towards them.
Also what about the synergy 900 and missions L7 i liked those also.
Also i am open to any other suggestions like tackla 9000 or RBK8.
Keep in mind i am looking for the most protection and proformance, pirce is not an issue.
Thanks

JonathanK

McOptimistic
Aug 1, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Bauer 8000's. I have them and they are amazing. Somehow they are both the most padded and the lightest. Also, they are very durable.

Lord ZipLock

Aug 7, 2005
NAE2 said:
Bauer 8000's. I have them and they are amazing. Somehow they are both the most padded and the lightest. Also, they are very durable.
Thanks also two questions for you.
1)how much did you get them for if you dont mind sharing and,
2) how is the sizing on them beacuse mi plan to buy online i am a 30ish waist so small should be good right
and for everyone else what about girdles vs. pants.

JonathanK

McOptimistic
Aug 1, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Lord ZipLock said:
Thanks also two questions for you.
1)how much did you get them for if you dont mind sharing and,
2) how is the sizing on them beacuse mi plan to buy online i am a 30ish waist so small should be good right
and for everyone else what about girdles vs. pants.

The pants cost $180.00 canadian.

I have a 32 waist and 34 length, and I have L. However, these are a little too wide for me, so I have to use suspenders. These pants are built more for short, stocky players. Also if you choose not to get these, I don't have anything bad to say about any other kind of pant except for the Synergy's and Graf's. Way overrated and for the Grafs also way to expensive pieces of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad