Battlerite (PC)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Anyone play this? It's a free to play game (a few free heroes) with the option of buying all current and future champions for ~$30.

It's kind of like a mix of WoW Arena but champion skills are more simplified like League of Legends.

Games 2 vs. 2 or 3 vs. 3 and are best of 5. Each round had a 2 minute limit.

You have like 7 moves, which can be somewhat customized depending on your loadout.

Here's a clip of my second game yesterday. It was with another human against two AI. My partner died leaving me 1v2.

I think it's coming to Xbox One as well.

Mircotransactions are cosmetic only.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
tried a couple hours. game is awesome. great cosmetic system too.

Reactions: Natey

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Really enjoying it and the playerbase seems large so far. There were 28,000 concurrent users yesterday. Over 34,000 this very minute.

Lady Santa

of Wonderland
Feb 4, 2016
Montreal
I played it when it wasn't free. So I now apparently have all the heroes, not sure whether they're hard to unlock or not.
But I'm not really into MOBAs anymore unfortunately. I really did like the bubble girl, though:)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I played it when it wasn't free. So I now apparently have all the heroes, not sure whether they're hard to unlock or not.
But I'm not really into MOBAs anymore unfortunately. I really did like the bubble girl, though:)
Is this considered a MOBA? I always thought MOBAs had a huge basis on objectives, which this really doesn't.

I'm jealous you have all the heroes. The grinding seems insane to unlock even one but it makes sense from a small studio to want you to pay for the heroes. And I probably will.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Multiplayer online battle arena so yeah id say its a moba. its more moba that lol and dota etc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->