Post-Game Talk: Cats bounce back and kick da broonz out of florida with a 6-1 smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Arent those the lines that got trashed game 1? ffs Paul.

c2b7c1176c32d4bd.jpg

Mo will die on that hill.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
We’ll play better, but end up losing.

As good as we’ve been in the PO this year and last year, we have to be fair and admit we also got lucky. Rarely have we lost a game we should have won. And I think it’s happening tonight. We are du for this to happen.

3-2 Boston in OT.

This one is gonna hurt. But we’ll win both games in Boston.

….

Or maybe we win 6-1. I don’t know 🤣

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I'M IN COACH LET'S f***ING GO!

If anyone goin spots the schmuck in a NY Giants jersey, don't be shy- say hi!

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
I'm sorry. But not making any changes is a mistake. We may win.. I just don't think this lineup is right vs b's..

This is pomo putting it all on the players and telling them to figure it out..

Reactions: wampa13jku

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I'm sorry. But not making any changes is a mistake. We may win.. I just don't think this lineup is right vs b's..

This is pomo putting it all on the players and telling them to figure it out..
On the flip side he’s changed lines mid-game plenty of times before so even if this is what he starts with it doesn’t necessarily mean he won’t make a change during the game.

Separately, just not feeling good about this game or series after game 1. If we actually start beating swayman I’ll start to feel better. A lot of the goals against were self inflicted and I think we can clean some of that up but like always I don’t care for our depth on offense and swayman is dialed in and that’s scary. Until they actually beat them once this season then maybe I’ll start to feel better. My girlfriend is like why are you so pessimistic about every game? I’m like
IMG_5117.jpeg

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
PP needs to cook

Need to clean up the idiotic defensive zone lapses and giveaways

Offense needs to finish their chances

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
On the flip side he’s changed lines mid-game plenty of times before so even if this is what he starts with it doesn’t necessarily mean he won’t make a change during the game.

Separately, just not feeling good about this game or series after game 1. If we actually start beating swayman I’ll start to feel better. A lot of the goals against were self inflicted and I think we can clean some of that up but like always I don’t care for our depth on offense and swayman is dialed in and that’s scary. Until they actually beat them once this season then maybe I’ll start to feel better. My girlfriend is like why are you so pessimistic about every game? I’m like
View attachment 867183

Swayman had a lot of shots, but not a lot felt that dangerous. I think he had it easy and allowing him easier saves on lots of shots just boosts his confidence. We need to put more bodies to the net and make him uncomfortable, he had it way too easy IMO. Full credit too to the B's defense for boxing us out, but we can't have that continue.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Any updates on Lomberg? I feel like game 1 needed more hitting, speed, and shit talking.
i think we lost our edge trying to play too clean
Worked vs tampa cause their PP is a death sentence, but i feel our PK can beat bostons pk while being the bully instead of being bullied. Lombo must be healthy scratched for other reasons, unless theyre just really concerned what he has can effect the team like it did in march.

Surprised Gadjo hasnt seen any ice time, would be a good counter to fat pat
Ekblad doesn't have the lead in any category?
weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad