Bats hurt

Urblock

Mar 18, 2018
Neighbor pissed off 2 guys. I came to the rescue. Took a bat to the ribs. Wife made me go to the ER. Expensive way to be told 2 cracked ribs. I knew that. Gave me pain pills and told me to take it easy for a few weeks. The 2 bastards are behind bars and my neighbor keeps checking on me and is driving me crazy.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Neighbor pissed off 2 guys. I came to the rescue. Took a bat to the ribs. Wife made me go to the ER. Expensive way to be told 2 cracked ribs. I knew that. Gave me pain pills and told me to take it easy for a few weeks. The 2 bastards are behind bars and my neighbor keeps checking on me and is driving me crazy.

Is your neighbor @carolinasidentity

Reactions: Guerzy

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
k

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
before i opened this thread, i legitimately thought you were talking about the bats that fly

Reactions: Urblock

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Next time you come to the rescue, bring a shotgun. Your chances of taking a bat to the ribs drop by at least 85%.

You're welcome.
When you bring a gun into the equation, how much do your chances of being shot increase?

I guess nobody getting shot in a minor dispute seems pretty un-American nowadays..

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Somebody swinging a bat is not a minor dispute.
Fair enough, but nobody needs to die. Bringing a gun into the equation means someone usually gets killed... Why risk being killed or killing your neighbor over a dispute that nobody needs to die for?

But hey, make America great again... right? That’s the America you want to live in?

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Fair enough, but nobody needs to die. Bringing a gun into the equation means someone usually gets killed... Why risk being killed or killing your neighbor over a dispute that nobody needs to die for?

But hey, make America great again... right? That’s the America you want to live in?

Absolutely, best country in the world! What poverty country do you live in?

Reactions: Urblock

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Absolutely, best country in the world! What poverty country do you live in?
:laugh: Yeah, that’s definitely subjective opinion.

I’m Canadian. I live high in the sky of the second greatest city in the world, and I have very little fear of being shot over trivial disputes with my neighbors.

Reactions: VickAshley

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
:laugh: Yeah, that’s definitely subjective opinion.

I’m Canadian. I live high in the sky of the second greatest city in the world, and I have very little fear of being shot over trivial disputes with my neighbors.

I live in the greatest city in the world, Chicago, and have no fear of being shot.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Second Greatest City? What is it? What's the first? Third?

Thanks.
Toronto. Only NYC is better for my money.. Lived there for 18 months and its Toronto x2 if you’re willing to take the good with the bad.

Irrelevant to my point though. I’m asking why so many Americans grab the shotgun for everything? Why threaten/take lives when you so rarely actually have to?

For me, it’s a sign of ineptitude, either physical or cognitive.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Toronto. Only NYC is better for my money.. Lived there for 18 months and its Toronto x2 if you’re willing to take the good with the bad.

Irrelevant to my point though. I’m asking why so many Americans grab the shotgun for everything? Why threaten/take lives when you so rarely actually have to?

For me, it’s a sign of ineptitude, either physical or cognitive.
I've never ever resolved an argument or a fight with a gun, ever so I don't know why you are saying this like it's "so many Americans" when it's not, not at all. Statistics prove it's just some Americans. Like, not a lot at all when you account for all the Americans.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
I live in the greatest city in the world, Chicago, and have no fear of being shot.
Chicago is a great city but you couldn’t pay me to live in about 3/4 of it.. My most vivid memory is seeing a man get shot in the neck 15 feet in front of me outside a club in 2011.... since you brought it up.

I’m glad you feel safe, but you can’t deny the reality that surrounds you. Gun violence is out of control in America and Chicago leads the way.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
I've never ever resolved an argument or a fight with a gun, ever so I don't know why you are saying this like it's "so many Americans" when it's not, not at all. Statistics prove it's just some Americans. Like, not a lot at all when you account for all the Americans.
I’m not saying you in particular. I entered the discussion to address the idea of ‘get the shotgun’ for seemingly petty disputes... clearly that’s not your solution to everything so I’m not really speaking to you.

Too many Americans bring guns into the equation when they aren’t necessary.. and they result in far too many senseless killings. If you watch the news you can’t even dispute this.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I thought the thing of Americans actually believing the hype and myth about the Stars and Stripes died in the late 80’s, early 90’s. People still swallow that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->