OT: Bars/Restaurants in DMV that show Rangers Games

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Couldn't find any relatively recent info on this, so making a new thread, but feel free to move it if it's better suited elsewhere.

I recently moved to the DMV area and am trying to find a bar or bars that show Rangers games locally. Does anyone have any that they know of?

Thanks in advance!

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
There used to be a place in DC, 51st State, but it closed. I've heard of some Giants bars, but otherwise I've never known much. DC isn't a good sports bar city.

Maryland and Virginia, most people are rednecks outside of a few MD counties around DC and then in Northern Virginia. People in Baltimore are "city rednecks" like people from Pittsburgh. :laugh:

Reactions: JCProdigy

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
There used to be a place in DC, 51st State, but it closed. I've heard of some Giants bars, but otherwise I've never known much. DC isn't a good sports bar city.

Maryland and Virginia, most people are rednecks outside of a few MD counties around DC and then in Northern Virginia. People in Baltimore are "city rednecks" like people from Pittsburgh. :laugh:

I've honestly wanted to move back ever since I got here in November and this only made it worse haha.

Reactions: nyr2k2

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
The Brig near the Marines Barracks and the Capitol Hill neighborhood is a beer garden and big sports bar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad