Barrie Colts 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part One)

OHLColtsPuck

Aug 31, 2022
I agree, it is disappointing about the Colts not selecting anyone from the u16aaa team. A consolation is taking Emerton with #50.

I still think Hawrey will be the best of the Barrie AAA kids when all is said and done but expect each of the top 3 to make a decent impact at the next level. Amazing to see just how good a lot of the Barrie and area 2008 group have developed, wishing them all success in their future.

Jimmy582

Feb 5, 2023
I agree, it is disappointing about the Colts not selecting anyone from the u16aaa team. A consolation is taking Emerton with #50.

I still think Hawrey will be the best of the Barrie AAA kids when all is said and done but expect each of the top 3 to make a decent impact at the next level. Amazing to see just how good a lot of the Barrie and area 2008 group have developed, wishing them all success in their future.
I watched the Barrie u16 team play 15-20 times and McLean is definitely the best hockey player outta the big guys. Would have liked to see Barrie take Elliot #19 on the colts this draft he went 7th round to the Soo and I think that’ll be a steal down the road. Getting Emerton at 50 could be a huge steal also.

OHLColtsPuck

Aug 31, 2022
I watched the Barrie u16 team play 15-20 times and McLean is definitely the best hockey player outta the big guys. Would have liked to see Barrie take Elliot #19 on the colts this draft he went 7th round to the Soo and I think that’ll be a steal down the road. Getting Emerton at 50 could be a huge steal also.
Fair enough, I only watched two games vs. YSE. I thought Hawrey had better overall compete & tenacity with similar skill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad