Kingston .922
Sarnia .920
Soo .910
Windsor .909
Ham .905
Niagara .904
Kitchener .893
Barrie .892

Can Barrie go deep in playoffs when goaltending performance is magnified given above #s?

Reactions: three dog night

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Top 8 teams in league ranked by save %

Kingston .922
Sarnia .920
Soo .910
Windsor .909
Ham .905
Niagara .904
Kitchener .893
Barrie .892

Can Barrie go deep in playoffs when goaltending performance is magnified given above #s?
Especially has offense is tougher in the playoffs

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
Not the best game by the colts last night but got the 2 points. Unfortunate to see Svech get such little opportunity for Russia at the World Juniors. Could be playing a ton here.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Question for Barrie fans (and OHL scouts if you're reading this)...
Can I get some information on former Barrie scout, Ken Hornick? Is he well respected?
Specifically, did he draft well for the Colts? Was that something he was known for in Barrie, making wise selections?

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Happy New Year Colts Fans. What do you think the team will try to do in the next 25 hours?

General Lee

Aug 14, 2015
Best of the New Year to you as well Duke. I don't think you'll see to much happen. most teams seem to be chasing SSM , going to be tough to beat them. The Colts have 18 or 19 players returning next year, I think that will be the " go for it " season. We might see them stock the draft shelve in preparation for next year. For this year , I'm still not comfortable with the goaltending.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
As of this moment the Colts will be only losing 4 players off this years roster come next season.

coolwood

Dec 9, 2016
As of this moment the Colts will be only losing 4 players off this years roster come next season.
Only 4 can't be on the roster next year but Svechnikov will be in the nhl and Lipanov in the ahl imo but it'd certainly be nice for the Colts if they weren't

From Up Top

Apr 30, 2010
Barrie Colts have picked up Dmitry Sokolov from the Sudbury Wolves for Alexy Lipanov.

Also includes a conditional pick if Lipanov returns to Sudbury next season.

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
Interesting trade for the colts right at the deadline. Gonna miss Lipanov but this is a nice deal. Add a pure scoring winger. Move Luchuk to his natural position at center. Overall would have liked more. But should be fun to watch no matter how far they go.

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
Every team does that...they stopped doing the fly by the bench after like 5 goals. Should also mention the colts 7th goal was by Sokolov that we just got from Sudbury yesterday since you bring it up Radar.

Last edited:

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
The colts are mostly a young team coming off a three game skid that put up a rare double digit score; that is fun!
Not many like to score as much as the ‘Siberian sniper’, he is going to celebrate.

Reactions: LeafsColts13

Radar9

Hounds/London !
Aug 11, 2012
Hounds / London
Every team does that...they stopped doing the fly by the bench after like 5 goals. Should also mention the colts 7th goal was by Sokolov that we just got from Sudbury yesterday since you bring it up Radar.
Every team does that I would not say Every team does that like little kids take a good look at the Hounds when the score six goals they stop everything

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Every team does that I would not say Every team does that like little kids take a good look at the Hounds when the score six goals they stop everything

The hounds are the #1 ranked team. The colts are a completely rebuilt team from the team that were the last place OHL team a year ago. The team emphatically put a three game skid behind; and maybe, made believers in themselves as a unlikely contender.
They shared a good time as a team. I did not see any clear taunting in highlights. Did you?

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
Yeah I just watched again. Outside the Sokolov goal, which is his thing and I like to see some personality, they were pretty subdued to me. Peca’s second goal a little, but for context, just had one disallowed right on the same shift seconds before. Don’t see that often.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Rough game for TJ Fergus with a plus/minus -4 last night. Watch for him to bounce back.

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
Colts pretty inconsistent lately. But if they play like they did last night they can beat anyone. Loving Sokolov. Much more dynamic than I thought he was and showing some great playmaking ability. 12 points in 6 games as a colt so far. Impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad