Barracuda News and Discussion 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Man Carpy grew up an hour away from me, we're the exact same age, and we probably skated on some of the same rinks when we were growing up. Unfortunately he's 1000x the hockey player I ever was, but still kind of interesting to think about. What if I actually had skill back when I played ultra midget?

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Man Carpy grew up an hour away from me, we're the exact same age, and we probably skated on some of the same rinks when we were growing up. Unfortunately he's 1000x the hockey player I ever was, but still kind of interesting to think about. What if I actually had skill back when I played ultra midget?

Is this like the advanced version of hockey? ULTRA MIDGET.(Canadian here)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Traveling can be daunting (especially when hard press house hunt is involved), which is why this wasn't posted yesterday.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
Sucks they haven't resigned Blackwell yet. He wasn't gonna be an NHL superstar, but I liked his game at the AHL level. Kid had good hands and made smart plays.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Sucks they haven't resigned Blackwell yet. He wasn't gonna be an NHL superstar, but I liked his game at the AHL level. Kid had good hands and made smart plays.

As Nick didn't even list him, the Cuda may not be interesting in bringing him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->