Barker and Anikeenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckalinsky

May 1, 2004
I hate to do this again, but now that the draft and the 04 season is over, who would you rather have on your team as an offensive defencemen? Barker or Anikeenko? Back up your opinions.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
From what I understand, at his age Anikeenko is even better than Bouwmeester was. In fact he's been called the Russian Jay Bo.

Last time I checked Vitaly still hasn't stopped growing and it's possible by the time he reaches the NHL he could be 6'5"-6'6" and over 230 LBs.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Neither Redline or ISS had Anikeenko in their early top-15 for next year, but I've heard very good things about him. Right now, I'd pick Barker, just because we don't even know if Anikeenko will be the highest picked d-man in his draft year.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Seachd said:
Neither Redline or ISS had Anikeenko in their early top-15 for next year, but I've heard very good things about him. Right now, I'd pick Barker, just because we don't even know if Anikeenko will be the highest picked d-man in his draft year.

Agreed. He's one of those guys you hear good things about, but not from enough people. I'm sure after some tournies coming up, we can see what's he's all about.

EDIT: Not too mention people were drooling over Ezhov at this point in his class, and look where he was drafted (Still think he has top 4 Posistional Dman potential).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->