Post-Game Talk: Barf Jets lose 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Thank God for my Cub Cadet SnoBlower...

It was deceptive out there this morning... the wind packed 2 1/2 - 3 foot snow drifts and the chopper had to go to work...

Got some neighbors driveways done... the sidewalk all the way up to Roblin on my block done - I do this for the older folk to walk their dogs... they appreciate it...

As for the Jets... this is a tough schedule, the lineup is a good AHL lineup, at least half...

And I am being hopeful and trying to be positive...

A few more losses... and it's time for Chevy to start wheeling and dealing..

I'm tired... even though the Cub' is self propelled... had to wrestle it through packed snow, even up the sidewalk to Roblin...

I have an hour of practice at Golftec later today... will have to pace myself... working on fundamental details anyways... should be good for me...

Working most of the day tomorrow, but when I get home will join in the fun against the Flamers...

Go Jets Go !!!

:jets

Your a good man John - for a Hansen. :)

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
What 5 million $ contract would be coming out of the lineup though. It may be a wash in what it brought to the table for the team with Little healthy and counting on the books.

I think this team is better with than without him. I am not sure how the roster would look but his presence is missed

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Not sure if it's welcome and not particularly a fan of the channel, but a detailed look at some of last night's more noticeable defensive miscues:

Reactions: leer2006
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad