bandwagon's mock draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larcifer

Sep 15, 2002
Visit site
hey I know I am on the clock

Just entertaining a lot of trade offers for the #3 overall will make my selection within the next 4 hours.

Larcifer

Sep 15, 2002
Visit site
I will be making my desicion in a half hour

thank-you everyone for being patient, I have 3 offers that I am seriously considering.....

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
PensFan95, you have $43,108,897 to spend on the rest of your 23 man team.

wolfen, you have $48,100,000 to spend on the rest of your 23 man team.

To remind you, the salary of minor leaguers (any extra players you pick above and beyond your 23 man roster) do not count towards your payroll.

edit: The salaries are according to nhlpa.com.

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
Larcifer, you have $44,500,000 to spend on the rest on your 23 man roster.

Puckz is on the clock!

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
I'm willing to listen to offers for the 6th overall pick, but don't get your heart set on getting it.

Last edited:

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
One more thing - I talk too much I know - be sure to PM the person after you in the draft to let them know that they are up. This just speeds things up and makes the draft move more smoothly. Be sure to keep your PM box from getting too full or you might not be told when you're up to pick or get trade offers or whatever.

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
Puckz said:
With the 4th overall pick Columbus selects left winger Ilya Kovalchuk.

Excellent pick, Kovalchuk is a great guy to build a team around. Young, talented and inexpensive. You have $48,870,000 left for the rest of your 23-man roster.

Larcifer is on the clock!

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
Blast! Heatley was the guy I wanted to get!

I'll listen to offers for the 6th overall pick. Anyone interested?

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
Jozeph_Balej said:
speed up the draft !

The first draft is one of the most important. I want to allow people plenty of time to make their picks on time as it is important. I might switch it to a 12 hr time limit if it takes too long.

Puckz

Jun 22, 2003
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
bandwagon said:
The first draft is one of the most important. I want to allow people plenty of time to make their picks on time as it is important. I might switch it to a 12 hr time limit if it takes too long.

12 hours might be needed, even perhaps 6 or 8 after the first few rounds, at which point it skips the pick and they can make it later on their own time... Just imagine if everyone takes 24 hours per pick... 30 teams, 30 rounds... What's that we'd be finished in hmmmm, just under two and a half years or so (900 days!)? We'd have players drafted two years from now in the 25th round who are outperforming players selected in the 3rd or 4th! :D

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Chill, I had other stuff to do. The draft isn't my first priority in life :-/ ...

Anyways, with the 8th pick overall the Pheonix Coyotes are proud to select LW Rick Nash

8470041.jpg

Under 20 years of age, and leading the NHL in goals. He's a franchise player and will be one of the best power forwards in the league. With surprising speed and a great shot, Nash was to good to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->