If you wanna jump on a bandwagon, here's some handy avatars:
G0dmHnGkq2av53T1MRxxONX4TR4VwhEoQVzfJg5NhWI

qFyti8hjozh--T8b5hMTAo8OjB_VRDDrksVhXhLy3aA

aR-Hpg-xS41k_4Dk2st0wopQ2rGDud4Xzbb_8nMoMTU

BGlX15wddyCdD-gIB67IOfVUxOCZu3ACBfxGUthG3YY

ikIiJkcw1T2-8o3XCjTEGeSkcggzE7dlOq1BLzmrNOI

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
I cant see any of the images. Maybe when I get home I'll be able to.

But I do see that penguin wearing a Caps sweater. Lmao blaspheme.

Jun 16, 2008
Blighty
There were Caps fans mocking Aston-Reese today. They don't deserve ****. And you will certainly never see a Caps fan ever bandwagon for the Penguins. Ever. Just something to keep in mind before bandwagoning for those losers, if Tom Wilson's laughing mug wasn't enough.

Reactions: domaug

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
There were Caps fans mocking Aston-Reese today. They don't deserve ****. And you will certainly never see a Caps fan ever bandwagon for the Penguins. Ever. Just something to keep in mind before bandwagoning for those losers, if Tom Wilson's laughing mug wasn't enough.

This....

I will never ever cheer for WSH.

If their fans werent so bitter, and if they didnt come out with that open letter, and actually showed some humbleness (real word?) Then maybe.

But their whole attitude. They are so proud of themselves which I guess they should be for finally getting over the hump.

But when you are the laughing stock of the league in terms of choking and just never winning in the playoffs in general, be humble when you do get a shot.

I guess what I'm saying is.... f*** them.

Last edited:

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Honestly I'm cool with anyone but WSH... even LV or NSH with their annoying fan bases. I like 1st timers winning if it's not the pens.

Reactions: flaneur and Finesse

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
There's a couple Caps fans that have avis that show Wilson hits that resulted in injury, including the ZAR hit. Sooner or later what goes around comes around, and the longer it takes the more force it has when it does.

Jun 16, 2008
Blighty
This....

I will never ever cheer for WSH.

If there fans werent so bitter, and if they didnt come out with that open letter, and actually showed some humbleness (real word?) Then maybe.

But their whole attitude. They are so proud of themselves which I guess they should be for finally getting over the hump.

But when you are the laughing stock of the league in terms of choking and just never winning in the playoffs in general, be humble when you do get a shot.

I guess what I'm saying is.... **** them.

Yup. Caps players were also mocking Aston-Reese from their bench. So... yeah. Supporting them? No thanks.

I just went and found that open letter. I thought it would make me mad, but it actually just cracked me up. The insecurity and sense of inferiority that oozed from it was amazing.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
There's a couple Caps fans that have avis that show Wilson hits that resulted in injury, including the ZAR hit. Sooner or later what goes around comes around, and the longer it takes the more force it has when it does.

I hope its sooner.... but DoPs is ran by a goon so....

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Yup. Caps players were also mocking Aston-Reese from their bench. So... yeah. Supporting them? No thanks.

I just went and found that open letter. I thought it would make me mad, but it actually just cracked me up. The insecurity and sense of inferiority that oozed from it was amazing.

It does make me laugh.

They fronted it like a good job letter.

But it was filled with jabs.

Also Idk if they were trying to convince themselves that they did something epic, or if they really think we are emotionally distraught over not winning 3.

Last edited:

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I didn't realize there was an open letter. I just read it. Wow, that's pretty pathetic. I didn't realize people write open letters after a second round victory? :laugh:Someone should tell them I got over the playoff loss real quick. I'm not dwelling on it and am already looking forward to next season and the possible lineup changes.

David Volek's OT goal in '93 still stings. This one did for a few minutes. That's it.

All this shows is how unfamiliar they are with advancing in the postseason. Maybe Pens fan's should write back and complain that Uncle Gary didn't let the refs win it for us. It's been Caps fans' complaint for years now. Caps fans were already making that excuse before the series started (nevermind that the previous two years the Caps had more PP opportunities in each series) something I had to point out to an uneducated Caps fan who was crying that the Penguins always get more PP opportunities between the two teams.

Congrats on the second round victory Caps!! Took you long enough to achieve that.:thumbu:

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
I didn't realize there was an open letter. I just read it. Wow, that's pretty pathetic. I didn't realize people write open letters after a second round victory? :laugh:Someone should tell them I got over the playoff loss real quick. I'm not dwelling on it and am already looking forward to next season and the possible lineup changes.

David Volek's OT goal in '93 still stings. This one did for a few minutes. That's it.

All this shows is how unfamiliar they are with advancing in the postseason. Maybe Pens fan's should write back and complain that Uncle Gary didn't let the refs win it for us. It's been Caps fans' complaint for years now. Caps fans were already making that excuse before the series started (nevermind that the previous two years the Caps had more PP opportunities in each series) something I had to point out to an uneducated Caps fan who was crying that the Penguins always get more PP opportunities between the two teams.

Congrats on the second round victory Caps!! Took you long enough to achieve that.:thumbu:

Someone responded.

Reactions: Bumpus and TNT87

Toreko

Apr 3, 2018
Looks good :D
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/a.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/o.png

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
Just read that open letter... what the hell? What a bizarre jumble of gloating, false humility, and open wound salt rubbing. Embarrassing.

Can you even imagine the shit that the Pens would get if they wrote such an inane piece?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad