Ball/roller hockey leagues?

The Jesus*

There's a roller hockey rink that has an adult league right at Surrey Central. Never played myself though.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I believe most roller/ball hockey leagues are coming to the end of their season and most (if not all) rinks will go back to being ice rinks. Typically they start taking out the ice mid/late-April for the start of roller hockey and ball hockey.

I think there's a couple community centres that have winter leagues for ball hockey (not sure about roller).

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
I live in the tri-cities and play roller but not in this area. There's a roller league in Langley (on 64th) which is where I play. There's also one at Surrey Central which has both roller and ball hockey. I've played roller there but it's not my fave league. The really good league at Sportsplex in Langley converted their last floor to ice a couple years back so that really hurt the sport as the other leagues aren't nearly as well run.

DadBod

Sep 1, 2009
Coquitlam
I live in the tri-cities and play roller but not in this area. There's a roller league in Langley (on 64th) which is where I play. There's also one at Surrey Central which has both roller and ball hockey. I've played roller there but it's not my fave league. The really good league at Sportsplex in Langley converted their last floor to ice a couple years back so that really hurt the sport as the other leagues aren't nearly as well run.

Where on 64th is your league? (I'm very familiar with the area) is the league still going night now?

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Where on 64th is your league? (I'm very familiar with the area) is the league still going night now?

64th where it connects to Glover (near the new ramp). You can find more on Langleyhockeyhouse.com

Spring league is just wrapping up (have Game 1 of our finals tomorrow night) but registration is open for Fall right now. You can enter as a player and they'll help place you on a team looking to fill out their roster. Are you more interested in ball or roller? I play roller so don't know as much about the ball seasons, info, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad