Baie-Comeau Drakkar fans

johnnydrum

Oct 17, 2006
United Kingdom
Hello all.
Greetings from England.
Avid follower of European players in the CHL, and of course delighted with the success of Drakkar winger, Valentin Zykov
I am trying to research some more info on Zykov and the Drakkar, to follow their progress in the summer and next season, however, all the info, is in french (a beautiful language, but sadly, one that I cant understand..lol) so was hoping that fans of the team, or the Q, can fill me in on the lesser known players.

Hope everyone is enjoying the Memorial Cup.
The Halifax- Portland game sounded awesome last night.

johnnydrum

Oct 17, 2006
United Kingdom
No Drakkar info yet?

Was wondering if anyone could help me out, as I have tried to use the official website but am struggling with the beautiful language.

I know they was a large rumpus with BBArmada in the playoffs, but who are the Drakkars biggest rivals?
Any info on the BCD would be massive.
This team seems to have a harvested an abundance of talent.

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
There going to be in the upper echelon again next season. They're a very talented team no doubt. They have a strong nucleous returning. Good group of forwards and a solid #1 goaltender. They'll look to add on the blueline.

Taoiseach

Go Hull Go!
May 14, 2011
Ottawa-Gatineau, NCR
No Drakkar info yet?

Was wondering if anyone could help me out, as I have tried to use the official website but am struggling with the beautiful language.

I know they was a large rumpus with BBArmada in the playoffs, but who are the Drakkars biggest rivals?
Any info on the BCD would be massive.
This team seems to have a harvested an abundance of talent.

Chicoutimi and Rimouski, if I'm not mistaken.

Are you on Twitter? I could give you the names of a couple of good Drakkar people to follow.

ClemQ

Jun 14, 2012
They just took more hits on the blueline today. Noreau and Lamarche signed with NHL teams today. Both are expected to play in the AHL next year.

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
They just took more hits on the blueline today. Noreau and Lamarche signed with NHL teams today. Both are expected to play in the AHL next year.

They'll definitely add on the blueline. Justin Hache (CB) , Dillon Fournier (RN) , Dominic Talbot-Tassi (SHE) are players I could see them strongly pursuing to fill the void.

johnnydrum

Oct 17, 2006
United Kingdom
They'll definitely add on the blueline. Justin Hache (CB) , Dillon Fournier (RN) , Dominic Talbot-Tassi (SHE) are players I could see them strongly pursuing to fill the void.

As always, thanks Wildcat, you always help me out with info.
I know of Hache, and Fournier.....but nothing of T-Tassi...whats his game?

RogueLeader39

Dec 11, 2012
Sept-ÃŽles, QC
Shame I didn't see this post earlier, as I happen to be a HUGE Drakkar fan :P That being said, if they can get Dillon Fournier to join the team it would be an enormous step in the right direction, but they definitely have to add to the blueline. I'm only hoping that American defense prospect Ryan Bliss would want to join the team.

RogueLeader39

Dec 11, 2012
Sept-ÃŽles, QC
Concerning the blueline, they did well by drafting Nicolas Meloche 15th overall, 6'2, 205 lbs, good size with an offensive upside, kind of like Maxim Lamrche (who happens to be his distant cousin :P). After that they got Tobie Paquette-Bisson and Skylar Strumas, who look like great prospects and were ranked higher than where they were taken. American Anthony Wyse looks decent as well, hearing he and Bliss MIGHT report to camp.

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
Concerning the blueline, they did well by drafting Nicolas Meloche 15th overall, 6'2, 205 lbs, good size with an offensive upside, kind of like Maxim Lamrche (who happens to be his distant cousin :P). After that they got Tobie Paquette-Bisson and Skylar Strumas, who look like great prospects and were ranked higher than where they were taken. American Anthony Wyse looks decent as well, hearing he and Bliss MIGHT report to camp.

They stole Meloche at #15. He was definitely top 10 , arguably top 5 talent. I was very surprised to see him slip , he's going to be a very solid major junior defenceman. He's got a lot of upside and potential.

ClemQ

Jun 14, 2012
They stole Meloche at #15. He was definitely top 10 , arguably top 5 talent. I was very surprised to see him slip , he's going to be a very solid major junior defenceman. He's got a lot of upside and potential.

I think they did great, round 5 i think was a steal also. Pickard , assuming he devellops to his potential could be a great player in the future. Big kid with great hands that is not afraid to go in the areas of the ice that hurt :)

Bliss will not be at camp. He is with the USNDT and has a commitment with Cornell. Word is that he will play one year at Cornell before coming over if he does come over. He has been in constant contact with the team, he wants to play major junior, but will keep his committment and there is a 50/50 chance he shows up at some point in the future, more than likely at 19 if he does report.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad