Backstrom VS Brassard

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
Hey guys, just lookin for opinions on these two guys. My Bruins are picking 5th and i dunno which i want them to select more, lol. Ive been Backstrom in the WJC and he looked great, but admittidly ive never seen Brassard. But love everything i read about him and love the #s he put up in the Q this year. Any feedback or comparisions of the two would be greatly appreciated, thnx :)

AgentNaslund*

I be more excited with Backstrom, because hes been ranked higher then Brassard most of the year. Plus I believe Boston has Bergeron and Boyes as their top 2 Centermans? They are good and young so I think they are set for a while.

Another thing is Brassards scouting report sounds so much like Brad Boyes Scouting report at draft year. Both 6'0 tall, fast skaters, awesome play makers. Drafting Brassard is like drafting another Brad Boyes.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
AgentNaslund said:
I be more excited with Backstrom, because hes been ranked higher then Brassard most of the year. Plus I believe Boston has Bergeron and Boyes as their top 2 Centermans? They are good and young so I think they are set for a while.

Aren't both Bäckström and Brassard centers? Bäckström sure is, in any case.

Champ

Jul 8, 2004
Montreal
I think Brassard gonna be a more good in term of production. Backstrom seem to be more complete but not as good as Brassard on offense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->