Ansar Khan: Babcock to Weiss: Do it Right or You'll Hate the Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
The Wings could've beaten LA, but I'm not sure about Boston.

If the Wings won and passed Chicago they would've had a good chance to take on L.A, I agree. The Kings don't impress me like they impress other people.

The Wings had a very good chance of winning the cup if they would've beaten Chicago. Boston wasn't as good last year in comparison to this year, imo. The Wings could've taken them because I think our offense is much better in my view.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Your point is invalid and goofy. Not all teams are equal,so no not all teams or players have an equal shot.

Actually, it's not "invalid and goofy." Thirty teams. One wins the Cup. On paper, that's 1/30. Ask a math teacher to confirm that.

RedWingsNow*

Actually, it's not "invalid and goofy." Thirty teams. One wins the Cup. On paper, that's 1/30. Ask a math teacher to confirm that.

So you believe that every starting goalie in the league has the same chance of winning the cup.

You must also believe that you have the same chance to win the cup, right?

Every personal in the world has the same chance at being the stanley cup winning world, right? On paper?

This is the logic you are using all because I said I don't think Jimmy Howard will ever win the cup in his career.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Well this is a weird tangent but in reality their is really only 16 goaltenders that can win it.
14 teams don't even make the playoffs. Can't win it at all if you don't get to the playoffs.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland

well, there are at least two goalies on every team, so to be the actual "winning" goalie on the ice, I guess it might be 1/60. :sarcasm:

RedWingsNow*

well, there are at least two goalies on every team, so to be the actual "winning" goalie on the ice, I guess it might be 1/60. :sarcasm:

We're all people right? Statistically, we all have the same chance at being the cup winning goalie.:yo:
Better break out the goalie pads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->