Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 116861

So we have two guys named Ryan covering the Aves for The Athletic? I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with this news.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Husky fans seem upset at him leaving so I’m guessing it’s a good hire

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
And here we all thought it would be McNab leaving since Rycroft was jumping into the booth so many times this season

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Wow, that's very unexpected. I think we all assumed it would be McNab. I wonder who the replacement will be. Moser, probably, I think Ryker is better suited for color with his gift for analysis.

KingSizeKirby

PLAYOFFS!?
May 26, 2011
Ontario
This could be a blessing in disguise. Maybe old Stan will open up the wallet and get Cuthbert or maybe even convince Gary Throne to leave baseball and come back to hockey. Right? A man can dream right!?

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Wow, looks like it caught the Avs by surprise too. Wonder what happened...

Haynes was sometimes frustrating to listen to, but I will forever miss the man for his pure, unfiltered hatred for Detroit and the Red Wings. Best of luck in his future endeavors.

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
That came out of nowhere. Maybe he just wanted to be around his kids more. Seems like a great dude. Wasn't his biggest fan, thought he couldn't brushed up on his knowledge around the league and improved his player recognition in his calls, but regardless Avs games won't be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad