GDT: Avs @ Wild | 6:30pm MT | Post- Thanksgiving Food Coma Edition

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Josh Manson got to go. That second goal is a joke. Just a stain on JEE jersey from there. I also didnt like the puck coming across George crease like that but I guess Zuccarello was pretty close to the net when he passed it through. Still though Josh Manson wtf you doing on that goal.

Reactions: missionAvs

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I don’t even know what that means. Again, the Avs have kept his ice time in check this year.
It means that if you use your exotic car as a daily driver it's going to break sooner or later.

Makar is literally injured every year. He's a high end skater on a smaller frame, he's not a Chris Pronger or Shea Weber type of defenseman but he's used like one.

I understand playing him close to 30 minutes in the playoffs or other must win games. On game 1 of a back to back though? Regular season? Nope.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
It means that if you use your exotic car as a daily driver it's going to break sooner or later.

Makar is literally injured every year. He's a high end skater on a smaller frame, he's not a Chris Pronger or Shea Weber type of defenseman but he's used like one.

I understand playing him close to 30 minutes in the playoffs or other must win games. On game 1 of a back to back though? Regular season? Nope.
Neidermayer was fine for all those years, he’s more comparable to Makar.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Shane Diesel

Jun 8, 2021
I think that Byram was the worst player on the ice. He was absolutely brutal. Also I dont know what is happening with Mack but something isnt right mentally. He is way off. Other tnan that good game, and glad to see MacD gets a goal.
Worse than Girard if we're being honest. And Girard is a replacement level player making $5 million a year. Yikes.

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
I think that Byram was the worst player on the ice. He was absolutely brutal. Also I dont know what is happening with Mack but something isnt right mentally. He is way off. Other tnan that good game, and glad to see MacD gets a goal.
I am starting to think we have seen the best of Byram already. He looked as bad as f***ing Graves out there.

Heyduke

Oct 31, 2019
There is just something very special about this guy's pissed off face that makes beating the mild incredibly satisfying every time. For this and many other reasons I hope he stays their coach for years to come.
Okay, somehow I tempted the hockey gods and caused this man's firing. My bad, hfAvs.

Last edited:
Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
European?
I've had the same issue on my Android/Chrome over the last month, and before that it was iffy if I could access anything on the site as their privacy pop-up wouldn't let me click to accept or deny it. Then one day it did, and ever since I've had the bad request page. I get my laptop out once a week or so and here I am.
I'd been in contact with support over the issue, and the best they could ever do was tell me to use another browser on my phone. That wasn't exactly helpful. They've ignored me since the whole bad request thing kicked in.
It actually pisses me off, to be honest. I've been on this site for 18 years and to just lose access over something that most legit websites with the traffic of this one would have fixed in hours is frustrating and idiotic.
You can try making a thread in Support. Maybe things will be different for you. But don't be shocked if their answer is for you to try Firefox or something.
And if you do find a solution that doesn't involve changing phone browsers, send it my way. I'll do likewise.
Good luck.

/threadjack
@Hennessy You can clear out the cookies on android for hfboards and it fixes the bad request.
I have gotten twice around the privacy issue (don't clear cache on chrome as it resets the privacy pop ups). You need to quickly press "more options" and "save".
Like really really fast.
Since then no issues.
But it is ridiculous, the only Web page I have vere encountered with this issue.

@UncleRisto have you had any issues since you got this fixed?

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad