Speculation: Available Coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Since Roy left Colorado they've gotten a lot worse, he started off well but did have a better roster than Vegas will have, would anybody consider him as coach?

don

Aug 31, 2002
Nashua, NH
My guess is they're waiting until after the season to see who is available. I think a lot of good coaches will get fired after this year.

Headshot77

Bad Photoshopper
Feb 15, 2015
Vegas should back up the brink's truck for Julian. He currently gets paid 2.5 million, and I think he has one more year on his contract too. Offer him 8 years, 3 million per year.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
My guess is they're waiting until after the season to see who is available. I think a lot of good coaches will get fired after this year.

A coach should have some say in who Vegas picks from the expansion draft, the team will be playing his system after all.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Noted Capuano lover and Sinbin guy, Jason Pothier says Julien appears to be out.

http://sinbin.vegas/cross-off-claude-julien-vegas/

The Creator and George McPhee have a formula, and overpaying for a coach doesn’t appear to be part of it, at least for right now. They want someone that will stick, and more importantly someone who makes sense on day one. That’s not Julien, but that someone is out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->