Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions)

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
hey guys, would anyone know how much (ball-park number) a NJD signed stick by the whole 1983-1984 team would go for? It's either a game used, or a practice used stick with the players name and number stenciled on it, plus remnants of stick tape on the top and bottom. It has about 22 signatures on it.

Any idea would be great, thanks!

It pretty much comes down to what someone would pay for it. Having the autographs certified would help a little as well as identifying the stick's existence. To the right person, I'd guess the stick is worth $300-400 though.

PolarBear1

Feb 15, 2006
Hello Devils fans!

I'm from over on the Kings boards and I stumbled onto your memorabilia thread. I have a number of authentic jerseys from the 90s for sale, including a road Devils in great condition (not numbered) with an unattached '95 Stanley Cup patch.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me for details.

Cry_Wolf

Oct 8, 2006
New Jersey
www.gameplasma.com
Hey guys, I'm planning on going to the game next week against the Avalanche and I had a question about the post game show in the goal bar.

Has anyone had any experience with Chico (he seems like nice guy) and if he's been friendly in signing anything and meeting him? Is he friendly with fans after the post game show?

apice3*

Hey guys, I'm planning on going to the game next week against the Avalanche and I had a question about the post game show in the goal bar.

Has anyone had any experience with Chico (he seems like nice guy) and if he's been friendly in signing anything and meeting him? Is he friendly with fans after the post game show?

Never met Chico but FWIW, the Devils twitter retweeted someone who said Chico signed some stuff for them at the game tonight.

manisback121

Feb 28, 2008

Chico is ultra friendly to a fault. At the old building he recognized me and started bsing about the game, sometimes in the pisser!

He's good people, always willing to chat and supermotivated, but don't debate him; has an insane encyclopedia with obscure **** and facts about hockey in his head among other things!

manisback121

Feb 28, 2008
Just found a mint condition updated schedule from 94-95, a stack of ticket stubs with gold devils logo and my framed round 4 home game b stub from 95 the memories from that night. Forgot I had those.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
If you look at higher in the thread there is Stevens 4/1 and I think Brodeur is signing very soon (I don't remember the date and maybe it passed already).

Marty just did one in Toronto recently, not sure if you are referring to that. Kovalchuk has one on 4/2 as well

Last edited:

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
I'm Facebook friends with a guy from JAG. Interesting how he hasn't sent me an invite to the Marty signing... not that I would go but...

matty76

Jul 14, 2009
Chico is ultra friendly to a fault. At the old building he recognized me and started bsing about the game, sometimes in the pisser!

He's good people, always willing to chat and supermotivated, but don't debate him; has an insane encyclopedia with obscure **** and facts about hockey in his head among other things!

Yeah Chico is great. My father was talking to him at the old place between periods and when Chico found out my pop was from Duluth and that Chico played with some guys my dad played with in high school it was like they were best buds.

I'm sure he'll sign whatever you put in front of him. I don't think I've ever seen him turn anyone down.

DangleSnipeCelly

Formerly KupsforKovy
Jan 30, 2010
Rockaway
OME MEET NEW JERSEY DEVILS NEWLY ACQUIRED DEFENSEMAN MAREK ZIDLICKY AT THE PARK EAST ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2012 FROM 6-8PM!

***TICKETS - $20.00 ANY ITEM***
***$45.00 SIGNED PHOTO OP***
***$95.00 FOR VIP TICKETS (LIMITED TO 20-TICKETS AVAILABLE!)

http://www.facebook.com/events/389044471108687/

Calling all NJ Devils fans. If you miss the 1st one here is your chance to meet the man himself. Ilya Kovalchuk will be doing his last appearance of the season on April 2nd, 2012 at 6pm-8pm.

For tickets call JAG Sports Marketing at 732-928-8600
Buddy's Sports Corner at 201-967-7727

Ticket prices are
$75.00 for photos & pucks
$99.99 for equipment
$25.00 per inscription
$125.00 per signed photo op
$250.00 VIP tickets (limited to only 20 available)

http://www.facebook.com/events/211998345562576/

I can also say that Miami Mike's is working on something for the near future, someone new to the team most likely

and for anyone with FB like this page, they post pretty much every kind of event in northern NJ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sports-Express/127827432097

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->