Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions)

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124565994318919

COME MEET NEW JERSEY DEVILS ROOKIE CENTERMAN ADAM HENRIQUE AT SPORTS MINDED UNLIMITED ON THURSDAY, DECEMBER 29TH FROM 6:30-8PM.

SPORTS MINDED UNLIMITED IS PROUD TO HAVE NEW JERSEY DEVILS ROOKIE STAR CENTERMAN ADAM HENRIQUE AT THEIR STORE FOR AN AUTOGRAPH SIGNING!

****THIS WILL BE ADAM HENRIQUE'S 1ST PUBLIC SIGNING APPEARANCE FOR THE FANS!****

EACH AUTOGRAPH FOR PHOTOS, JERSEYS, PUCKS AND ALL OTHER ITEMS WILL BE $20 PER AUTOGRAPH.

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL SPORTS MINDED UNLIMITED (732)-469-3556.

Jaysfanatic*

Marty and Kovy signing autos at AJ Sports World in Vaughn Ontario on Monday, December 5th at 7PM.

Holy ****, I'm finally gonna meet Marty!!!

Jaysfanatic*

What are the prices for them? AJ usually has good prices. Might order a Kovy

MARTIN BRODEUR

In Store: Monday December 5th - 7:00 pm

In Store Fees:
$79.00 regular item
$99.00 premium item
$20.00 inscription

Mail Order & Drop Off Fees

Price in CAD

Our Signed 8x10 Photo (NJD / CAN)

$99.00

Our Signed Puck (NJD / CAN)

$99.00

Our Signed 16x20 Photo (NJD / CAN)

$119.00

Our Signed Replica Jersey (NJD / CAN)

$299.00

Our Signed Goalie Stick

$229.00

Our Signed Rookie Card

$89.00

Your Regular Item (small photos, cards, pucks, books, toys, etc)

$92.00

Your Premium Item (jerseys, #s, equipment, posters, art, etc)

$119.00

A personalization is included in the price. Other inscriptions

$20.00

ILYA KOVALCHUK

In Store: Monday December 5th - 7:00 pm

In Store Fees:
$35.00 regular item
$49.00 premium item
$10.00 inscription

Mail Order or Drop Off Fees

Price in CAD

Our Signed 8x10 Photo (NJD)

$49.00

Our Signed Puck (NJD / ATL)

$49.00

Our Signed 16x20 Photo (NJD)

$79.00

Our Signed McFarlane Figure (ATL)

$79.00

Our Signed Hockey Jersey (NJD)

$299.00

Your Regular Item (small photos, cards, pucks, books, toys, etc)

$45.00

Your Premium Item (jerseys, #s, equipment, posters, art, etc)

$55.00

A personalization is included in the price. Other inscriptions

$10.00

Desert Devil

Legend
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
i found a bunch of old brodeur and elias trading cards. would it be a good idea to sell them now or should i wait? and is it even worth selling, what kind of return would i get? thanks.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Hockey cards have taken a drop in value and I'm not sure they ever rebound. You'll always get a decent return for Brodeur cards. Elias cards are hit or miss. He does have a small following in the hockey card market. If you can get 2 of them to bid against it you can get some good change for one.

Desert Devil

Legend
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Hockey cards have taken a drop in value and I'm not sure they ever rebound. You'll always get a decent return for Brodeur cards. Elias cards are hit or miss. He does have a small following in the hockey card market. If you can get 2 of them to bid against it you can get some good change for one.

hmm. i figured they've taken a drop considering the economy. i probably have close to 30 brodeur cards and maybe 5 elias cards. where do i go to sell or is there a good place online to auction them off. how much would one card be? say a 96-97 upper deck marty card.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
hmm. i figured they've taken a drop considering the economy. i probably have close to 30 brodeur cards and maybe 5 elias cards. where do i go to sell or is there a good place online to auction them off. how much would one card be? say a 96-97 upper deck marty card.

Ebay would be your best bet, make the auctions end on friday or saturday evenings. You can send me a list of what you have and give you estimates, maybe even buy some :sarcasm:.

Are they just base cards or do you have some game used and autograph cards? The way the market is that cards don't have much value anymore, if at all without one and or the other

Desert Devil

Legend
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Ebay would be your best bet, make the auctions end on friday or saturday evenings. You can send me a list of what you have and give you estimates, maybe even buy some :sarcasm:.

Are they just base cards or do you have some game used and autograph cards? The way the market is that cards don't have much value anymore, if at all without one and or the other

i'm pretty sure they're all just base cards.

DevilsFanNYC

Jan 20, 2011
NYC
I heard about this last year but couldn't go. Is it free and can you get a picture too? Looks like a damn good turnout for it last year.

I think as long as you bring a toy to donate, you can get a signed picture and/or (not sure if it's one or the other) bring 2 items for him to sign plus get a picture with him..

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Little OT but do the road teams in the NBA go into the Rock the same way the NHL teams do?

And also does anyone know of a place that sells Photofile photos? Preferably somewhere in Manhattan.

matty76

Jul 14, 2009
Awesome! Sounds like a great cause.

It is until you stand in the cold for 3 hours to be told you weren't getting anything signed. (We got there at 9:30).

Not run well at all. I've been to tons of these kinds of things. It's very simple, count how many people got signatures in the first half hour, divide that by total time the guy is there and voila, that's your headcount. So you go out on the line, count up to that number and cut it off.

They offered us two things, either tell them we wanted a signed picture and they would contact us to come back to the dealership to pick it up at a later date, or they would make us "VIPs" and let us cut the line when he goes to their Old Bridge dealership in January. I personally went for that since it's closer and I have specific things I'd like signed.

Bottom line is.. if you know you aren't getting to everyone, cut it off earlier and give the same "options" and people will be better about it... most of the people in line were upset and even though it's not his fault, Zach ends up looking like a heel to some people as a result. He told them when he could sign until (the team had a function he had to be at this afternoon). I don't blame him in the least, unfortunately others in line weren't as nice about it.

So, long story short, if you plan to go there for a signing in the future, get their super early and keep tabs on the line so you don't waste time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad