Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions)

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Damon Severson Autograph Signing
Cost: $20 per auto (pucks and photos are usually there for purchase for like $4)
Time: 3 - 5 p.m.
Sunday November 26th

Really great place, went down for their Butcher signing in October, everyone was super friendly and have tons of Devils stuff on display

RememberTheName

Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Can you get them to write whatever you want for the inscription?
I don’t do inscriptions, but I would assume that you probably could get anything as an inscription

Was at the Sevs signing today, appeared to be a super nice guy. Very talkative and open about really anything. Lines weren’t packed at all. Maybe took me 20 minutes and I got there 15 minutes after it started

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I don’t do inscriptions, but I would assume that you probably could get anything as an inscription

Was at the Sevs signing today, appeared to be a super nice guy. Very talkative and open about really anything. Lines weren’t packed at all. Maybe took me 20 minutes and I got there 15 minutes after it started

I met Severson, Zajac, and Cammalleri two (I think?) years ago at a signing. Zajac was hurt at the time. Cammalleri was a goofball but not overly nice, Zajac was a stick in the mud but approachable, and Severson was very nice. Said he was going to eat a Munchkin before he signed my puck.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Was there as well, they always do a good job. By far the best place for signings and they are constantly looking to bring new guests in.

The owner announced that they're trying to get Rolston for the Friday before Elias' retirement night. They already have Arnott for that Sunday following the game. Good clues as to the guest list for that ceremony!

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I met Severson, Zajac, and Cammalleri two (I think?) years ago at a signing. Zajac was hurt at the time. Cammalleri was a goofball but not overly nice, Zajac was a stick in the mud but approachable, and Severson was very nice. Said he was going to eat a Munchkin before he signed my puck.

You'd think for an event they're being compensated for (they ARE being compensated, right?) they'd be a bit more outgoing. It's not like the typical team event with hundreds of people showing up where they're required to sign.

Looking forward to the Arnott signing.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
You'd think for an event they're being compensated for (they ARE being compensated, right?) they'd be a bit more outgoing. It's not like the typical team event with hundreds of people showing up where they're required to sign.

Looking forward to the Arnott signing.

I mean yeah but you’ve got to think they’re coming across a bunch of weirdo half stalker types too. I went because if you donated toys you got their auto so I figured why not. There are people who go nuts over that type of stuff that go to every signing and just probably get really scary at some point. I’m just spitballing here but who knows lol I’ve watched some weird movies lately.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I mean yeah but you’ve got to think they’re coming across a bunch of weirdo half stalker types too. I went because if you donated toys you got their auto so I figured why not. There are people who go nuts over that type of stuff that go to every signing and just probably get really scary at some point. I’m just spitballing here but who knows lol I’ve watched some weird movies lately.

I definitely don't think you're wrong, I'm sure there's some interesting types that they come across. :laugh:

I go to the ones for players that I haven't met before because it's a cool thing. Even if it last 5 seconds you give them a handshake, take a photo and tell them to keep on playing well or how much you enjoyed their time as a Devil.

The best part is how down to earth the majority of them are. My one regret was not being able to meet Jagr a couple of years ago, but I have a difficult time dropping $100 for a signing. Even if it was a legend.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I definitely don't think you're wrong, I'm sure there's some interesting types that they come across. :laugh:

I go to the ones for players that I haven't met before because it's a cool thing. Even if it last 5 seconds you give them a handshake, take a photo and tell them to keep on playing well or how much you enjoyed their time as a Devil.

The best part is how down to earth the majority of them are. My one regret was not being able to meet Jagr a couple of years ago, but I have a difficult time dropping $100 for a signing. Even if it was a legend.

Yeah that’s a tough pill to swallow. I remember Brodeur had one a few years ago, the place charged admission PLUS the fee for the autograph. I tend to not go to those things regardless. I’m cheap like that. This one was donate toys at a local car dealership down near me (Ocean County) and get the three autographs. It was neat but there were definitely the stalker types there who refer to the players by their first name and wear a billion pins and have autographs all over there jerseys. I’m more low key I guess.

RememberTheName

Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Tbh they should try to get Henrique that weekend, he is coming in from Anaheim anyways and has one scheduled in January that will most likely be cancelled

Tarkir66

May 25, 2012
NJ
I have an extra Marty Mini Stick that Imwould like to trade for a Chico Mini Stick. Any takers? Can exchange at game Saturday night if going.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Selling my Authentic Road Nico jersey since it is way too big on me if anyone is interested. Only wore it twice. It is a size 54 (XL). Asking $175 (paid $230)

IMG-5288.JPG

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
so the NHL international store now has AdiZero jerseys, but they are blank. I know they are higher quality than the Fanatics ones, but I really want one customized (Hall or Hischier ofc) so I can either get

£135 - Custom Fanatics
£145 - Blank AdiZero

before suggesting shipping out a properly customized jersey from NA, the shipping and tax costs double the price, so out of the question im afraid

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
I currently have the following game worn jersey below for sale. The prices are in USD and include shipping. I accept paypal as a gift (friends/family) only and ship within the US. Pictures are available upon request. Please feel free to make a reasonable offer as well.

1) Andy Greene 2007-08 white set 1 game worn jersey. This jersey is a size 56 Edge 1.0 jersey that was worn only for the first month or two of the 07-08 season. After that the Devils switched to Edge 2.0 until the end of the 16-17 season. This is from Andy Greene's first full year in the NHL and has nice wear including repairs, pilling and some nice puck/stick marks. The jersey is matched to the marks right below the crest to 4 hockey cards. The jersey will be accompanied by those 4 cards as well as a Meigray LOA. Asking $450 shipped.

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
I also have the following game used equipment for sale. The price is in USD and include shipping. I accept paypal as a gift (friends/family) only and ship within the US. Pictures are available upon request. Please feel free to make a reasonable offer as well.

1) Petr Sykora 2011-12 retro night game used helmet. Worn by Petr on 3/17/12 in their loss against the Penguins by a score of 5-2. Petr scored 1 of the 2 goals for the Devils that game. The helmet is red, size medium and has very light wear due to it being worn in only one game. It comes with a Meigray LOA as well as a hockey card of Petr wearing this helmet in the game by Score. Asking $300 shipped.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I don't see Elias, just Daneyko, on the Sports Minded website and haven't received any e-mail. I'm told it's from the Devils All Day All night page? Never heard of it and if its redirected to Facebook I wouldn't know. I don't do Facebook.

IMG_0865.JPG

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
That's a Facebook Devils fan group (one of the larger ones too). Sports minded also released the same flyers as in your post on their FB page as well.

Platypus420

Nov 2, 2013
Hey guys wondering if anyone may have some more info on this River Rats jersey I got off evilbay a couple weeks ago. It was sold as a Game Used River Rats Jersey Jason #13 on back . Seller said purchased this and a bunch of other hockey memorabilia off a former West Point Goalie Coach who passed away a couple years ago . Any thoughts on authenticity or help to indentifiying who this may have belonged to is appreciated

Attachments

• C8612AA6-C8EA-4B81-A4E7-7210CC432BF7.jpeg
    C8612AA6-C8EA-4B81-A4E7-7210CC432BF7.jpeg
    425.5 KB · Views: 6
  • B021CB15-4F3B-481C-A498-1105839EBBDC.jpeg
    B021CB15-4F3B-481C-A498-1105839EBBDC.jpeg
    477.5 KB · Views: 7
  • EB91645E-D8CF-4B99-BB59-A46F64AC035E.jpeg
    EB91645E-D8CF-4B99-BB59-A46F64AC035E.jpeg
    495.7 KB · Views: 5

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Hey guys wondering if anyone may have some more info on this River Rats jersey I got off evilbay a couple weeks ago. It was sold as a Game Used River Rats Jersey Jason #13 on back . Seller said purchased this and a bunch of other hockey memorabilia off a former West Point Goalie Coach who passed away a couple years ago . Any thoughts on authenticity or help to indentifiying who this may have belonged to is appreciated

I saw that on eBay too and what you have there is a nice authentic and a style that was worn by the Rats from 97-98 season through 99-00 season. Unfortunately that is not a game worn jersey. There has never been a player for the Rats in that era or any era with a last name of Jason and under Lou, just like in NJ, no player was allowed to wear #13.

Reactions: Platypus420

Platypus420

Nov 2, 2013
I saw that on eBay too and what you have there is a nice authentic and a style that was worn by the Rats from 97-98 season through 99-00 season. Unfortunately that is not a game worn jersey. There has never been a player for the Rats in that era or any era with a last name of Jason and under Lou, just like in NJ, no player was allowed to wear #13.
Thanks and yes I had my suspicions of that , thankfully bidding didn’t go too high . I still bought it just because I do like the fact it’s a nice authentic River Rats jersey and it’s customized which I can use for Halloween also I suppose . Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad