Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions)

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
I have an extra autographed Brodeur "552 win" photo from steiner. I'll take the best offer for it since I got it for free.

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_7569.jpg

Still in original packaging. PM me if interested.

Edit: Sold

Last edited:

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
i wasn't saying steiner is using fake authentics; what i'm saying is i'm skeptical that the jersey i bought is possibly a fake authentic with fake steiner holograms and authenticity cards.

i checked out the tags and the rbk inner collar like you said. i know what you're talking about because i read some post on ice jerseys showing differences between authentic and fake, and it seems to be authentic.

anything steiner i ever purchased came with the authenticity card which i thought always had the barcode, but this one does not. as for a date and location, i don't believe they include this info...

Is the auto a older player or from a few years ago? The Original steiner credit card style cards did not have the barcode.IT might just be old and thats why it was raffled.

apice3*

Hey guys,

I'm looking for the replica banners for the Scott Stevens and Ken Daneyko retirement nights. I'm also looking for each of the Stanley Cup replica banners as well. If anyone is looking to sell or trade their extras or knows where to get them, let me know.

daron7

Sep 11, 2007
NJ
Is the auto a older player or from a few years ago? The Original steiner credit card style cards did not have the barcode.IT might just be old and thats why it was raffled.

i don't know the year but it's parise and it is also reebok; i don't recall when reebok stepped in was it 07?

anyways good to know about the steiner card, thanks!

qtips71

Mar 16, 2009
Hi....i have, what i think is a game used Shanahan stick from around 1987. I have had it since i was a kid. It was given to me as a gift. It is signed by the team...off the top of my head, signatures include Shanahan, Muller, MacLean, Daneyko, Burke, and a lot more. Would anyone know if there is anyplace i can take the stick to authenticate it or possibly sell it? I can take pics this afternoon if anyone would like to see it. Thanks.

DangleSnipeCelly

Formerly KupsforKovy
Jan 30, 2010
Rockaway
this is a good deal. Help out victims and get an autograph for cheap.

In loving memory of those who have fallen in the Yaroslavl Lokomotiv airplane crash, any individual who contributes $17.00 or more to the KHL Yaroslavl Victims Families Fund will receive an autographed 8x10 photo of Ilya Kovalchuk.

Please contact PuckAgency Hockey, LLC at [email protected] to find out how you can donate to the families of Lokomotiv.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

In loving memory of those who have fallen in the Yaroslavl Lokomotiv airplane crash, any individual who contributes $17.00 or more to the KHL Yaroslavl Victims Families Fund will receive an autographed 8x10 photo of Ilya Kovalchuk.

Please contact PuckAgency Hockey, LLC at [email protected] to find out how you can donate to the families of Lokomotiv.

Where did you see that? I was thinking of buying the wristband but will probably do this instead. I don't buy autographs since I can easily get them myself but since it's for a good cause, I'll probably do this.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006

Just waiting for the info. I was looking for a way to send something anyway.

AsiantuntemusLoistaa

Oct 6, 2011
Hi all!

planning to attend the game tomorrow. I wonder where exactly at the arena could I get autographs of visiting team players? How long after the game should I expect to wait and is there any chance to get the autographs before the game?

Best,

DangleSnipeCelly

Formerly KupsforKovy
Jan 30, 2010
Rockaway
Hi all!

planning to attend the game tomorrow. I wonder where exactly at the arena could I get autographs of visiting team players? How long after the game should I expect to wait and is there any chance to get the autographs before the game?

Best,

Ah my specialty....

On the road in between championship plaza and the PNC tower. Half way up the block is the away player entrance. You will see barricades and people waiting on your left. It is actually really convenient and accessible to get the away players.

By NHL rule, teams have to arrive to games 2 hours before puck drop. So since it is philly, I would recommend doing this. They draw a big crowd since they are both local and have a handful of star players. The only down side to this is that players sometimes don't sign before games because they tend to not want the distraction before the game. Just get there like 430 and you should be fine.

Afterwords it is in the same spot. Usually about 15-20 mins before anyone who played comes out. Usually scratched players come out quick. If you go with this option, I would leave the game at least 10 mins early to get out there. The downside here is that a lot of people go after, and it can turn players away from signing cause the mobs get rowdy at times

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
If anyone got the Flyers before the game or stayed after, could they tell me if Jagr signed? I went for the morning skate today but the Flyers bus pulled in on the other side.

For those interested though, I did get Parise, Elias, Kovy, etc. Seemed like everyone signed except Marty who drove by.

AsiantuntemusLoistaa

Oct 6, 2011
If anyone got the Flyers before the game or stayed after, could they tell me if Jagr signed? I went for the morning skate today but the Flyers bus pulled in on the other side.

For those interested though, I did get Parise, Elias, Kovy, etc. Seemed like everyone signed except Marty who drove by.

Thanks to the advice by KupsforKovy, I was there after the game. Jagr signed to only a couple of fans, which is a bit lame given that it was not crowdy at all. Essentially all other players signed everybody asking.

Jiri Bicek

Rusty Shackleford
Feb 16, 2006
Jersey City, NJ
Park East in Hazlet (right off Exit 117)

Tuesday November 22nd from 6-8pm Johan Hedberg and Jacob Josefson will be at Park East come get your picture taken and some autographs.. to order tickets call 732-928-8600

DangleSnipeCelly

Formerly KupsforKovy
Jan 30, 2010
Rockaway
Thanks to the advice by KupsforKovy, I was there after the game. Jagr signed to only a couple of fans, which is a bit lame given that it was not crowdy at all. Essentially all other players signed everybody asking.

thats usually how the big name guys are.

I always find a little kid and stand near them. they always get the attention from the big names guys so it help with getting them. lol

Glad to hear you had success

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

Nice, thanks for the info. I'm making it a mission to get Jags since it may be his last season so I'll probably be out there next time Philly comes in to Jersey lol

apice3*

Never stayed after for a game. The people I go with usually want to go home.

Are the auto's legit/close enough or are they half-assed scribbles?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Never stayed after for a game. The people I go with usually want to go home.

Are the auto's legit/close enough or are they half-assed scribbles?

Depends on how many people are there. If it's a huge crowd they probably won't come out that well but if the crowd isn't that big, they'll take their time and it'll come out nice.

Even when they're rushed they still come out decent. Only players that will come out like scribbles is guys who's signatures are like that in general (see Ovechkin.)

Last edited:

apice3*

Depends on how many people are there. If it's a huge crowd they probably won't come out that well but if the crowd isn't that big, they'll take their time and it'll come out nice.

Even when they're rushed they still come out decent. Only players that will come out like scribbles is guys who's signatures are like that in general (see Ovechkin.)

I'll have to check it out. I don't really collect a lot of autographs, but they're cool to have. I have the mentality that a handshake and a brief conversation is worth more to me than some guy writing his name on a picture. Either way, I've read that certain players only sign things legitimately when the autograph is paid for at events, and random run-ins warrant a scribble just to keep the fans amused.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->