Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions)

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
O Sarge is at rookie camp! That might change my whole day tomorrow now. lol

Unless someone wants to get me a signed pic. :)

Last edited:

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
From Sports Minded's FB page;

Sports Minded Unlimited
Looking forward to another great line up of store signings this season ..... so far we have David Clarkson and Scott Stevens locked up! Stay tuned for dates and times!! .... More names to follow next week!

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
Got my Kovalchuk retro jersey today, very nice.

97862048_crop_650x440.jpg

17-Kovalchuk.jpg

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
From Sports Minded's FB page;

Sports Minded Unlimited
Looking forward to another great line up of store signings this season ..... so far we have David Clarkson and Scott Stevens locked up! Stay tuned for dates and times!! .... More names to follow next week!

Boo! Those are both repeats.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
Join us on 9/27 @ the poitin Still in hackensack nj for a autograph signing with NY JET John Conner. The Terminator comes to NJ 201 370 7891 for more info .. 20.00 or 2 for 30.00 if you mention HF.. VIP packages and did i mention beer pizza and burgers? come down and EAT and have some fun

Last edited:

buster28

Aug 23, 2011
Jon Connor is the starting fullback for the Jets (football). Is there any news on any Devils signing anywhere?

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Jon Connor is the starting fullback for the Jets (football). Is there any news on any Devils signing anywhere?

Don't help him out, he's promoting his autograph signing, he should figure out who he is by himself.

Clarkson and Stevens will be at Sports Minded Unlimited on separate days in I believe November. You can check them out on Facebook for the actual dates.

mac760

Sep 23, 2010
David Clarkson will be at Sports Minded Unlimited on Thursday, October 20th from 6-8 PM.

Clarky will cost $20 for all items.

Zach Parise will be at Sports Minded Unlimited on Sunday November 6th from Noon to 2 PM.

Zach will cost:

$40 for Flats/Pucks
$55 for Equipment

The address is:

Sports Minded Unlimited
165 Washington Valley Road
Warren, NJ, 07059
732-469-3556

Any questions contact Brian. He is a good guy to deal with.

daron7

Sep 11, 2007
NJ
anyone ever heard of fake steiner memorabilia?

my gf won me an authentic signed parise jersey in an auction for too good of a price. i've never actually owned an authentic jersey, so if it was a knock-off, i might not know, but it looks damn good. the steiner hologram is on the jersey, and it came with the authenticity card. the jersey looks identical to others on the steiner website. and, the parise auto looks dead on.

the certificate card does not have a barcode. i find this odd, since my other steiner stuff has a barcode. also, my buddy tells me authentic jerseys usually come with a white tag (?) as well as the reebok tags..this does not.

i e-mailed steiner and they said in a few words that if it has the logo and certificate then it is almost certainly legit.

any help would be great!

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
I've heard of people counterfitting Steiner but it has been on bigger items than that (Manning brothers, Jeter etc) It is possible but that's not my area of expertise.

DangleSnipeCelly

Formerly KupsforKovy
Jan 30, 2010
Rockaway
anyone ever heard of fake steiner memorabilia?

my gf won me an authentic signed parise jersey in an auction for too good of a price. i've never actually owned an authentic jersey, so if it was a knock-off, i might not know, but it looks damn good. the steiner hologram is on the jersey, and it came with the authenticity card. the jersey looks identical to others on the steiner website. and, the parise auto looks dead on.

the certificate card does not have a barcode. i find this odd, since my other steiner stuff has a barcode. also, my buddy tells me authentic jerseys usually come with a white tag (?) as well as the reebok tags..this does not.

i e-mailed steiner and they said in a few words that if it has the logo and certificate then it is almost certainly legit.

any help would be great!
You need to look at the tag on the inside the jersey, as well as the ( as the best that I can describe it) RBK trimming that goes around the neck on the inside. There are clear cut differences in bootleg and real RBK jerseys. Steiner only uses authentics as far as I know, and I know they would never stoop so low that they would use bootlegs.

I would look on the card and see what is the date and location of the signing. If IRC they are on every authenticity card. Then do some research and find out if the event actually took place

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
I don't think any of my Stenier stuff states the day it was signed and I've bought all of it through them directly so it's not fake. You are right though, they usually only used authentics.

daron7

Sep 11, 2007
NJ
You need to look at the tag on the inside the jersey, as well as the ( as the best that I can describe it) RBK trimming that goes around the neck on the inside. There are clear cut differences in bootleg and real RBK jerseys. Steiner only uses authentics as far as I know, and I know they would never stoop so low that they would use bootlegs.

I would look on the card and see what is the date and location of the signing. If IRC they are on every authenticity card. Then do some research and find out if the event actually took place

i wasn't saying steiner is using fake authentics; what i'm saying is i'm skeptical that the jersey i bought is possibly a fake authentic with fake steiner holograms and authenticity cards.

i checked out the tags and the rbk inner collar like you said. i know what you're talking about because i read some post on ice jerseys showing differences between authentic and fake, and it seems to be authentic.

anything steiner i ever purchased came with the authenticity card which i thought always had the barcode, but this one does not. as for a date and location, i don't believe they include this info...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad