Authentic Gaudreau Home Jersey Pull From Cool Hockey

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Hello Calgary fans,

So I participated in the Cool Hockey Mystery Box sale, and it was a very fun experience. I actually pulled a Gaudreau home authentic jersey, size Medium (50).

So here's the deal...I was sorta low-key hoping for one of the really nice Ducks alternates (either orange or the navy/eggplant, whichever one, just wanted the OG Mighty Ducks logo); or since I'm an Avs fan any Avs jersey whatsoever; or even furthermore...just NOT a Minnesota jersey.

So I'm perfectly happy with what I got, no issues with it whatsoever. It is a very nice jersey.

I'm coming to you fine fellows/ladies today to see if anyone would be interested in a trade? I would be looking for any of the first two items I mentioned above (any Mighty Ducks alternate or Avs jersey) so long as it was a relatively even trade, and by that I mean the following: the jerseys can be blank, just have to be authentic AND they need to be size Medium (50).

I have pictures I can take to show you guys, but this is a legit offer. I think anyone who takes me up on it is coming out ahead because I don't even require a player on the back, just as long as it's authentic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad