Value of: Auston Matthews

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I know right, he is so amazing and I'm stuck watching Auston dreaming of really having Mac 95% of the time here in Toronto.

I really think Mac is the next Crosby because I read other fans of Colorado say that throughout his rookie year and they watch the Avs a lot so they would know best. No hole in that logic.

I gotta say, it's been a long time since I've seen someone come back with a weaker, less enthusiastic, snarky attempt at trolling then this.

You really need to work on your retorts if this is the best you could muster up. Sad.

their loss

Yeah huge loss. We get to keep our 22 year old 95 point Center who's about to win the hart trophy. How will we ever recover.

:popcorn:

Arizonan God

Jan 30, 2010
Toronto
#34 and #97 should not even be mentionned in the same sentence. you have to be a massive homer to think they are in the same tier.
I know that. But the Leafs would trade Matthews for literally no one except the best player in the world. Which won't happen. Which is why this is a dumb thread.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
I gotta say, it's been a long time since I've seen someone come back with a weaker, less enthusiastic, snarky attempt at trolling then this.

You really need to work on your retorts if this is the best you could muster up. Sad.

Yeah huge loss. We get to keep our 22 year old 95 point Center who's about to win the hart trophy. How will we ever recover.

:popcorn:

Hall is a 26 year old left winger though....

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Hall is a 26 year old left winger though....

That's why he's not about to win the Hart...

:sarcasm: In all seriousness he has a solid chance of winning as well. Flip a coin really but both guys are easily deserving of it which was my point. It's certainly not the Avs "loss" to keep our 22 year old 95+ point Center making a hair over $6M for 5 more years.

Andreas Ferrari

Dale is the GOAT!!!
Apr 4, 2015
WinnerPeg
He just wants to go home to play for the yotes

I have friends with connections to the Jets 1.0 who keep saying this is true but I have my doubts.After any young player is drafted by a team they develop ties to the city and their teammates.

Hopefully these rumors will end after he signs long term with the Leafs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad