Value of: Auston Matthews New Contract

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
The Oilers are a garbage organization from the top down! Absolute ****! Have fun never winning a Cup with a 1 player team.

Your statements are 0% accurate on Matthews. S T F U

report my post... I don't care. Tired of watching you piss all over Toronto and troll Matthews. beat it.

LOL. Standard response to being hit with the reality that Matthews is a good player not the greatest of all time: "Your team sucks AND i HATE you! RAWR RAWR"

Mar 26, 2010
LOL. Standard response to being hit with the reality that Matthews is a good player not the greatest of all time: "Your team sucks AND i HATE you! RAWR RAWR"
Don't try and change your tune now and play the innocent nice guy. Just go back and read you posts.

Enjoy there playoffs in Edmonton.

Take care now.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Crazy that kids are being paid this much money without actually earning it until they're a few years into the contract. If that's whats expected, that's even crazier.

Here's 11 million dollars a year for the next 8 years, but we don't expect you to fully earn it until the third or fourth year. That's ridiculous.

Though the concept of ELC and RFA is also equally ridiculous. It allows teams to pay some players way less than they deserve during the best years of their career.

McDavid was one of the best players in the NHL as a rookie yet (at least before bonuses) was making less than a million per year.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Don't try and change your tune now and play the innocent nice guy. Just go back and read you posts.

Enjoy there playoffs in Edmonton.

Take care now.

Go ahead read my posts. They rate Matthews accurately as a top20-30ish player in the league. Not my fault you SPAZ out over reality.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Just because you say something that does not make it a fact. Lol

Get real.

Its a fact cause its a fact. A 2 time Art Ross winner is atleast a Top 3 Player. Do you disagree? Show your true colors Leaf fan.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Its a fact cause its a fact. A 2 time Art Ross winner is atleast a Top 3 Player. Do you disagree? Show your true colors Leaf fan.
Remind me again why Mcdavid is relevant to this discussion? Or is this more about some beef you clearly have with the Leafs?

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Though the concept of ELC and RFA is also equally ridiculous. It allows teams to pay some players way less than they deserve during the best years of their career.

McDavid was one of the best players in the NHL as a rookie yet (at least before bonuses) was making less than a million per year.
I have a hard time believing that a players best years are between the ages of 18-21. Nor do I think a rookie, no matter how good he is, should be making more than ELC money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad