Waived: Austin Czarnik

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
He doesn't do much just take roster spot
Considering he's scoring more than half the forward roster, you can say that about a lot of players. He's literally sixth in goals for the team, remove him and the team actually gets worse. Sad but true.

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Considering he's scoring more than half the forward roster, you can say that about a lot of players. He's literally sixth in goals for the team, remove him and the team actually gets worse. Sad but true.

Perfect deadline trade candidate.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Erne has better stats than half the forwards. If you think he's the problem, then you aren't watching games.
Erne going to have new contract, currently 2.1 million. I don't believe he should paid more or have longer turn.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Perfect deadline trade candidate.
Erne going to have new contract, currently 2.1 million. I don't believe he should paid more or have longer turn.

Honestly I don't care if he's traded, and if he re-signs it better be less than 2 years. He's absolutely useless in non-contract years. I said he would play better this season, and he is.

Hard to say that we should re-sign a player that's only useful every other year. If he asks for a one year, $2M range, I would do that easily.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Honestly I don't care if he's traded, and if he re-signs it better be less than 2 years. He's absolutely useless in non-contract years. I said he would play better this season, and he is.

Hard to say that we should re-sign a player that's only useful every other year. If he asks for a one year, $2M range, I would do that easily.
How much did we get for Namestnikov ? Fourth rounder . I afraid he will become Dany Clearly 2.0 very soon

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Not surprised he got waived, but to be honest I thought he played quite well for a low minute 4th liner and even chipped in a couple of goals. I think Soderblom who definitely has NHL skills, needs a little more seasoning in the minors before he will hit his stride. Little inconsistent in showing the skill he has to me.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

You still repeating this crap, which wasn't any kid of truth?

Erne has been on contract years almost all his career, and there was no difference on scoring.

Erne is what Erne is, bottom6 wrecking ball, slightly overpaid, not a negative, not a positive, not extended at next summer, mostly Söderblom will take his spot.

How much did we get for Namestnikov ? Fourth rounder . I afraid he will become Dany Clearly 2.0 very soon

Does Namestnikov have injured knees, or why are you comparing him to Cleary ?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
You still repeating this crap, which wasn't any kid of truth?

Erne has been on contract years almost all his career, and there was no difference on scoring.

Erne is what Erne is, bottom6 wrecking ball, slightly overpaid, not a negative, not a positive, not extended at next summer, mostly Söderblom will take his spot.

Does Namestnikov have injured knees, or why are you comparing him to Cleary ?
I compared Namestnikov trade for future Erne trade. I believe he will get traded before end of this season for very little return simply because we need to free up space for Kasper, Veleno, Berggren and probably someone else

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad