Atlantics (major midget tournament)

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
the atlantics are starting and im just wondering what some of your thoughts are on some teams/players. Lets try to keep this thread alive all tournament long and for the people who may be watching some of the games, post your reactions to what you saw and outline the players who have a good shot at the q.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
the atlantics are starting and im just wondering what some of your thoughts are on some teams/players. Lets try to keep this thread alive all tournament long and for the people who may be watching some of the games, post your reactions to what you saw and outline the players who have a good shot at the q.

well I know Dartmouth is at a big lose with Steve Anthony out for the Atlantics due to a broken ankle...he was leading all playoffs in points untill that happened, big lose for Dartmouth.

Alpine

Oct 28, 2005
Moncton, NB
Participating teams are:
Fredericton Canadiens, Charlottetown Islanders, St. John's Maple Leafs , Dartmouth Subways and the host Cornwall Thunder.
Hockeyscene.com will have live audio casts of every game.
EDIT:
Winner goes to the Major Midget Nationals...........I keep wanna call it the Wrigley ;) but now it's the Telus Cup

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
huge loss, when and how did anthony break his ankle.. and if you know, i was wondering if you could what high school anthony plays for.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
huge loss, when and how did anthony break his ankle.. and if you know, i was wondering if you could what high school anthony plays for.

Different rules in NS than in Newfoundland. Major Midget players cant play High School hockey in NS like they can in Newfoundland.

He caught a rut in the ice during the 2nd rd series against Pictou.

Bryzga lol*

The St John Maple Leafs are playing the Chtown Islanders tonight.....check out the NHL schedual....i wonder if they'll have the same results lol

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Different rules in NS than in Newfoundland. Major Midget players cant play High School hockey in NS like they can in Newfoundland.

He caught a rut in the ice during the 2nd rd series against Pictou.

oh, i didnt know that, cause i played against prince andrew (i think) this year and i was wondering if he went to that school. i knew he wasnt playing because there was no player that really stood out. but im sure theres tons of schools in dartmouth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad