Atlantic Hockey League (STHS sim league) has GM opening for Habs

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com

The AHL is currently a 24 team STHS league in our 18th season. We are expanding to 26 teams this coming offseason and will eventually expand up to 32 teams.

While we have the expansion teams covered, I have lost my GM for the Montreal Canadiens and seek a replacement. The trade deadline has just passed and the Habs are hanging on to the 8th playoff seed. You will begin your time in our league hopefully guiding the team through the playoffs and preparing for the expansion draft and your first offseason. The offseasons are short and the AHL19 season will not be far behind.

What are some features of our league?

2 seasons simulated per year.

Full farm system, each team has a full farm team roster and schedule which runs along with the pro season.

Full prospect draft, we draft on a one year delay. When you join, your first draft will be in 2024 and will consist of the 2023 NHL draftees (Bedard, Carlsson, Fantilli, Michkov...)

Full financial market with salary cap, ticket prices, restricted and unrestricted free agency.

You will need to have a windows PC in order to download the GM client which allows you to manage your lineup and tactics.

Message me here or use the "Join" form on the main page of our website... Atlantic Hockey League - STHS

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad