ATD Rd 1: KingHollywood vs les Habs vs BruinDust

Which cards do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
How much of this pertains to me I think, now that I think you were specifically referring to just me. For example I have used The Wyatts I think three out of four years. This year was so much less about them and so much more about The Dark Order and what I would wanna see with them. And obviously I’ve already talked about the whole Art Barr and Lance Storm thing. That’s said I think every year I’ve added something different that just isn’t in my wheelhouse or isn’t a talent that I ever thought I would use. I keep trying to challenge myself to do more of that and I think I could definitely do it more and so it’s going to be a focus going forward. I also do like some promotional continuity even though I don’t ever really set out to do it.

And Jack I forgot to mention that I was going to take Jim Cornett as part of the whole Rock ‘n’ Roll Express va The Young Bucks match.

I was referring to several people. I'm sure that I'd be able to pick out your card. HandsomeHollywood would also be fairly easy to pick out given wrestler era and usage. The card with Banks and a women's tag match belongs to GKJ. The card with death match wrestling and some giants is CHGoalie's. My cards are also fairly similar from year to year in terms of the types of wrestlers I pick and how I use them. I'm sure that there are others as well. As I said, for the most part I think that it is a positive for GMs to make something that they like. If you try to make everyone happy it's going to end up being pretty bland.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I was referring to several people. I'm sure that I'd be able to pick out your card. HandsomeHollywood would also be fairly easy to pick out given wrestler era and usage. The card with Banks and a women's tag match belongs to GKJ. The card with death match wrestling and some giants is CHGoalie's. My cards are also fairly similar from year to year in terms of the types of wrestlers I pick and how I use them. I'm sure that there are others as well. As I said, for the most part I think that it is a positive for GMs to make something that they like. If you try to make everyone happy it's going to end up being pretty bland.

Yeah I know. Totally agree too.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 5