HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
GKJ:

Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling presents:

Wrestlevania 6!

live, as always, from Philadelphia, PA

match 1.png

1. Bobby Lashley vs. Antonio Inoki (w/ MVP)
Singles Match

The curtain-jerker for this year's show features a never-thought-of match, as MVP ups the ante a whole lot in his mission to take down his former client. Antonio Inoki makes his return to PCW at his behest to matchup with the imposing Bobby Lashley.

match 2.png

2. Natalya & AJ Lee (c) vs. Mayu Iwatani & KAIRI
Women's Tag Team Championship

PCW has had a long-established women's tag team division, thankfully, but current champions have been not thrilled with who PCW General Manager Kairi Sane has brought to them as competition, have instead sought Kairi to remove herself from the position if she is unable to do the job. The challenge is not only accepted, Kairi Sane will come out of retirement, wrestling now as just KAIRI, in her North American return, introduces her former stablemate Mayu Iwatani as her partner.

match 3.png

3. Too Cool (Grandmaster Sexay, Rikishi, & Scotty 2 Hotty) vs Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki, Zack Sabre, Jr. & Lance Archer)
Trios Match

PCW has never had a strong trios division, we've never had a trios match at a Wrestlevania, and we are looking to get it more off the ground with two teams who are legendary for very different reasons. I'm not sure it would be possible to get two factions with a bigger clash in styles between the extremely popular and crowd-pleasing Too Cool, or the uber-ruthless and aggressive, and maybe crowd-pleasing for different reasons, Suzuki-gun.

match 4.png

4. Bayley w/ Chavo Guerrero, Jr. vs. Zoya the Destroya [played by Alison Brie] w/ Marc Maron and Kate Nash
Women's Commonwealth Championship

PCW chairman G. Kim Johnsson was/is a huge fan of the series "G.L.O.W." on Netflix, which was sadly canceled for their final season, so he was all too willing to give airtime to members of the cast looking to promote the show in hopes that someone else picks it up, and the build to Wrestlevania, is the perfect time of the year to do this with so many millions of eyes on the weekly product. A few weeks ago, cast members Alison Brie, Kate Nash, Marc Maron, along with consultant Chavo Guerrero, Jr. joined the commentary booth to do this during one of Bayley's title defenses, which was short so they had their time for this week cut unfortunately. As one of the biggest stars in the company, Bayley offers the cast a spot on the Ding Dong, Hello Show the following week. However, she thinks this is all ridiculous and has been unimpressed with things like "funny" videos of Alison doing matches with herself, and mocks her and her character, Zoya the Destroya. She pokes fun at thinking Alison could have an actual wrestling match to the point where Bayley mockingly challenges her to one, with the title, and says that it's a good opportunity to get her 'stupid' character to be seen, making the idea not outright rejected. Chavo does not think this is such a good idea, since this would be 'real' wrestling, and it's not what the cast was trained to do and is incredulous when the challenge is accepted and decides he cannot support this, berating the cast, shoving Marc Maron down when he tries to calm him down (setting up a potential spot in the match), and ostensibly turns heel. The match is set up under the auspices that Alison Brie is playing the actual character of Zoya the Destoya, Marc Maron and Kate Nash as special commentators, and Chavo 'present' at ringside but clearly supporting Bayley.

match 5.png

5. Seth Rollins vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi
Keystone Cup Tournament Final

This is the finals of the inaugural "Keystone Cup" tournament, where the winner goes the opportunity to challenge the world champion, similar to the New Japan Cup where it is not Money in the Bank, but to become the #1 contender and determine the terms of the match. Two aces of their generation, but competing a world away, meet in the final in a true dream match scenario having beaten most of the contemporaries you see elsewhere on this card. Both have been around PCW before and the paths of Seth Rollins and Hiroshi Tanahashi will finally meet on the grand stage of Wrestlevania.

Untitled.png

6. Drew Gulak (c) vs. Mark Henry vs. Tomohiro Ishii vs. Stevie Richards vs. Wheeler Yuta vs. Justin Credible vs. Essa Rios vs. Steve Blackman vs. Al Snow vs. Johnny Knoxville vs. David Arquette vs. Larry Zbysko
12-Way Ladder Match
Men's Commonwealth Championship

Upon request of PCW hometown legend and current champion Drew Gulak, the PCW Men's Commonwealth Championship is set to be hung atop a ladder in this open invitational featuring a mix of legends of the Philadelphia (some Pennsylvania) wrestling scene, natives of Philadelphia, and assorted familiar "legends," for lack of a better term for some.

match 7.png

7. reDragon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) vs. The Quebecers (Jacques Rougeau & Carl Ouellet w/ Raymond Rougeau & Jimmy Hart)
"Province of Quebec Rules"
Men's Tag Team Championship

Upon reaching been aggressive in their pursuit of the tag team championship, the Quebecers, which as Quebecers, are new to the territory and are extremely and pridefully Quebec about it, previously 'accidentally' took out one of reDragon's main contenders, that has also rendered them undermanned and not happy that they did not obtain their #1 contender status with honor. This makes them leery and set up a plan to remove Raymond Rougeau from their equation as to level the playing field. As to replace him, and because their normal manager is not available, the Quebecers have employed their own once-manager and "the Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart to protect Jacques and Carl from reDragon's unfettered aggression and have the championship match contested under 'Province of Quebec Rules' where the championships can change hands on a disqualification, obviously with hopes that that's what they can coerce to have happen.

match 8.png

8. Sasha Banks (c) vs. Chyna
Women's World Championship

Last year Sasha Banks, at long last, achieved her ultimate dream, winning the PCW Women's World Championship in the Wrestlevania 5 main-main event (it went on last) in the '200V Double Hell Double Landmine Exploding Barbed Wire Exploding Ring No Disqualification Deathmatch,' which was rated 7 1/2 stars, and she has held the title for a whole year up leading into this year's show. To commemorate these achievements, the chairman scheduled an elaborate celebration and has offered Sasha Banks 'whoever and whatever she wants,' essentially giving her the ability to book her own title match for the biggest show of the year, uh, within reason. Her request is one of her personal heroes, and the ultimate game changer when it came to women in wrestling: the 9th Wonder of the World - Chyna. Sasha soon finds out though that Chyna isn't just showing up to coronate her, send a calling card in the form of a surprise run-in and brawl during the celebration, feeling slighted at the insinuation that this isn't an earned opportunity - she was coming for the title anyways. Given she feels she's given Chyna the opportunity, Sasha's disappointment is palatable, this is not what she wanted (even if it's what she asked for), but everyone knows no one is ever going to out-mean her. Both are here to lay claim the fact we're able to get two women so significant to each of their eras will at least make this among the most compelling matchups on the card.

match 9.png

9. Jon Moxley vs. Atsushi Onita
Japanese Deathmatch

In part of last year's double main event, Jon Moxley dropped the men's world championship in a brutally fought Hell in a Cell match. But not one to sulk, Moxley has continued to fight and claw and be violent because, well, that's what Jon Moxley does best. Making a new challenge is a first-timer to the PCW scene and legend and innovator of assorted versions of deathmatches, Atsushi Onita. It's a matchup of two men who only know how to go all the way, in this special attraction Japanese Deathmatch - and there's no place better than Philadelphia for this match, given we're not in Japan. On commentary will be special guest and wife to Jon Moxey, Renee Paquette once again, because her live reactions ringside are going to be priceless once again.

match 10.png

10. Bryan Danielson (c) vs. Ricky Steamboat
2 out of 3 Falls
Men's World Championship

This year's main event is particularly delicious. Bryan Danielson is no stranger to the local scene here, but he's finally made his way into PCW and quickly worked himself into position to challenge for and win the PCW Men's World Championship. He is finally, rightfully, the top person in the company - through sheer handwork and determination that reflects the patrons of this city and state. On the other side, Ricky Steamboat is similarly respected in the industry, despite being undervalued and overshadowed by the bigger stars of his generate, thus he has never been the top guy. But now he is going to get a rare opportunity to achieve that status. It is not in the nature of either person to give up their ground now after the work they've put in to get here, but the time has come where they must go through each other. And Danielson wants everyone to know, that he's going to kick Steamboat's head in.

-VS-

CHGoalie27:

Live at The Philadelphia Spectrum April 20
Host/Commentator Joey Styles, Ring Announcer Howard Finkel

- US vs Canada National Championship Title Unification: I Quit Match, Best of 3 Falls
1907 Frank Gotch vs 1939 Stu Hart

- Tables, Ladders, & Chairs For The Million Dollar Briefcase
2001 The Hardy Boyz vs 1998 Rob Van Dam & Sabu

- Last Man Standing for Rights to the Sheik Name
1965 The Sheik vs 1983 Iron Sheik

-AEW vs WWE War Games
Team WWE : 2022 Charlotte Flair, 2021 Bianca Belair, 2019 Shayna Baszler, and 2018 Ronda Rousey
Team AEW: 2021 Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D., 2022 Jamie Hayter, 2016 Rebel Tanea, and 2022 Jade Cargill

- 60 Minute Iron Man Match
1997 Eddie Guerrero vs 2017 Andrade Cien Almas

- Hell In A Cell
1997 Hayabusa vs 2019 Adam Cole

- Hardcore / No DIsqualifications
1997 Bam Bam Bigelow vs 2020 Drew McIntyre

- Parking Lot Preshow: Over The Top Battle Royale with Barbed Wire Ropes
1. 2022 @Natey The Good Boy Jack Russell
2. 1999 Nick Gage
3. 2001 Justice Pain
4. 1999 John Zandig
5. 1997 Balls Mahoney
6. 1995 Axl Rotten
7. 1995 Ian Rotten
8. 2000 Lobo
9. 2015 Matt Tremont
10. 1996 Super Leather
11. 1994 Tommy Dreamer
12. 1998 Mr. Gannosuke
13. 1992 Tarzan Goto
14. 2006 Mickey Knuckles
15. 1992 Shark Tsuchiya
16. 1992 Megumi Kudo
17. 1983 Dump Matsumoto
18. 1993 Akira Hakuto
19. 1995 W*ING Kanemura
20. 1996 The Great Sasuke
21. 1993 Mitsuhiro Matsunaga
22. 1993 Mr. Pogo
23. 2005 Jun Kasai
24. 2022 Shlak
25. 1985 The Missing Link
26. 1986 Carlos Colon
27. 1987 Sgt. Slaughter

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I voted for ChGoalie27 out of pity. Also it does have more matches that I am interested in even if GKJ's card has better in ring performers. It's also fun to think about how pissy CHGoalie27 will be voting against Onita.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Your last sentence is too f***ing much. Got dammit and it's true!

Though I'm not sure about the better in ring performers thing. Last matchup either.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Your last sentence is too f***ing much. Got dammit and it's true!

Though I'm not sure about the better in ring performers thing. Last matchup either.

I should add that the Sheik vs. Iron Sheik for the rights to "Sheik" reminds me of this:

Reactions: CHGoalie27

mcfclee

Apr 1, 2022
Both have good cards but to me CHGoalie27’s card seems like too many desserts. War games and hell in a cell on the same card plus all the other gimmick matches is a tad heavy.

GKJ has one of the best main events as well. Tough one but he wins my vote.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Both have good cards but to me CHGoalie27’s card seems like too many desserts. War games and hell in a cell on the same card plus all the other gimmick matches is a tad heavy.

GKJ has one of the best main events as well. Tough one but he wins my vote.

I'd see the problem if i was slinging russell stover's, but I'm giving Laderach here lol

I mean some people want the basically the same cruiserweight matches with different bodies and that's fine I guess.

There's nothing similar about any of the gimmick matches, especially a war games with 8 competitors and a hell in a cell with two, and the specific wrestling types going into them.

Like saying every wrestling match is the same if it's in a ring with ropes?

The Andrade vs Eddie iron man match is an hour of straight gimmick-less wrestling to level that out.

mcfclee

Apr 1, 2022
I'd see the problem if i was slinging russell stover's, but I'm giving Laderach here lol

I mean some people want the basically the same cruiserweight matches with different bodies and that's fine I guess.

There's nothing similar about any of the gimmick matches, especially a war games with 8 competitors and a hell in a cell with two, and the specific wrestling types going into them.

Like saying every wrestling match is the same if it's in a ring with ropes?

The Andrade vs Eddie iron man match is an hour of straight gimmick-less wrestling to level that out.
Maybe it’s semantic, but could you even hang the cell and the war games in the same arena? I get your point and am not one for all cruisers either, I’ve got some beef on my card haha. To each their own.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
1653933096260.png

人々は、もしあなたが彼らをそう呼びたいのなら、@CHGoalie27に反対票を投じれば、それが彼らの小さなおしっこを噛み砕いても偉大さを知らないでしょう。あなたは本物の男性のための本当のレスリングではなく、弱虫の振り付けのダンスが好きです。靴下だけを手にした以上のことを経験した男性。皆さんは皆,家族に恥をかかせました。恥。

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I apologize for Mr. Goto, he's just little cranky after....y'know...dying and all.

1653939400675.png

彼は本物の男性について話し、何回のデスマッチにいた後に死ぬことに愚痴をこぼしますか? 典型的な。彼はチャンスに耐えられない。

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
1653939782185.png

@JackSlater YOU THINK THAT IS FUNNY JACK ASS JABRONI MOTHERf***ER JACK p***y SLATER MOTHERf***ER. I WILL BEND YOU OVER AND DO WHATEVER I f***ING WANT YOU PIECE OF SHIT. JABRONI PIECE OF SHIT YOU MOTHERf***ER.

I'm sorry Jack, not sorry over the fact that I have no control over literally anyone on my roster (I'm glad they haven't drawn and quartered me by now) but because i won't be seeing you in round 3 :/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad