ATD 2018 Sign Up Thread

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Add some international flair? If nothing else comes up?

Sven Jerring Division.

He was a historic figure in radio in Sweden active between the 20s and 70s doing all kinds of stuff but mostly known for sports including Olympics. He has an award named after him awarded to the most outstanding Swedish athelete of the year.

Radiotjänst_1937.jpg

Last edited:

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
So you can call us.. the Kingsman Secret Agents.

Our organization is in the business of selling hoodies and hockey pucks, but as you can imagine, that isn't exactly a cash cow here in Cambodia. Thus, we are recruiting agents for the purposes of.. "claiming" the ultimate trophy and all the monetary rewards that come with it. Please be aware that we will neither confirm nor deny involvement in any.. unfortunate circumstances that may or may not occur during this process.

This will be my first and final public statement regarding our operations here. Any further correspondence should be made through our public relations officer/lawyer/team doctor/equipment manager/coffee maker/etc. etc., Mr. Keraj.

Last edited:

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
No problem there, he has until his 1st round pick to make an appearence, else HT18 takes over.

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
Any reason to wait until tomorrow to post the draft order? I doubt there will be any further sign ups, and the BlueBull business can be sorted after the fact.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Any reason to wait until tomorrow to post the draft order? I doubt there will be any further sign ups, and the BlueBull business can be sorted after the fact.

This is the time Theokritos was available.

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
Lesson of the story: While you were getting smashed, I was hard at work to beat you :lol:

Incremental improvement is the name of the game

1st ATD Swept in the first round
2nd ATD Beaten in the first round but finished higher in my division (by you)
3rd ATD Second in division lost in the second round
4th ATD Conference Finalist

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Incremental improvement is the name of the game

1st ATD Swept in the first round
2nd ATD Beaten in the first round but finished higher in my division (by you)
3rd ATD Second in division lost in the second round
4th ATD Conference Finalist

Yep, nice evolution.According to this, you will make the Finals but lose this year :D

I was lucky when I started out because Sturminator took me under his wing and I learned much faster that I would have due to this.

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
We've talked about this last year, but I don't think any decision was made: Wouldn't it be nice to give those participants who don't make the playoff an incentive to sign up again last year? I would propose we have another lottery right after the regular season standings are announced and assign picks 1-8 overall of the 2019 ATD to the GMs who are done for 2018.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad