ATD 2018 Sign Up Thread

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Thanks guys, I will probably use that site. Or if I'm in an old-school mood Saturday, then I will use some of these:

dice_1.jpg

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I know where I want to draft this year, hopefully I'm lucky again :D (I've been incredibly lucky in ATD lotteries since I started, getting a Top-3 pick four drafts out of seven, though I traded the entire set in 2013).I don't want to pick in the Top-3 necessarily this time though.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
We need four new names for the divisions.I'm not that knowledgable about journalists and commentators, but on the french side older (but still alive) guys include Bertrand Raymond and Yvon Pedneault, both winners of the Elmer Ferguson Memorial Award and perhaps Pierre Houde, who has been the play-by-play guy for the Montreal Canadiens forever.

I wouldn't exactly call them legends like René Lecavalier, but they have a long history by now.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Hahahaha! WTF?

It was a completely crazy year.I was that rookie BTW LOL.

Not even a single pick old into my ATD career that I had already made a big splash with a draft-breaking trade with GM Zamboni Mania, which was rejected after heated discussions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iceman

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Haha, so you got an advantage with stadiums based on what exactly? market? capacity?

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Any bios worth including have been added from 2016 and 2017

I wanted to check my Derian Hatcher bio to see how the new format destroyed it, and nothing happens when I click on the link.Is it just me?

Edit: It seems to be only this link that doesn't work.For a quick trick to see which works, just right-click on it, the options that pop up are different if it doesn't work.

overpass

Jun 7, 2007
We need four new names for the divisions.I'm not that knowledgable about journalists and commentators, but on the french side older (but still alive) guys include Bertrand Raymond and Yvon Pedneault, both winners of the Elmer Ferguson Memorial Award and perhaps Pierre Houde, who has been the play-by-play guy for the Montreal Canadiens forever.

I wouldn't exactly call them legends like René Lecavalier, but they have a long history by now.

Dink Carroll (Montreal Gazette)
Ken McKenzie (The Hockey News)

Could be considered for division names.

Reactions: BenchBrawl

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
I wanted to check my Derian Hatcher bio to see how the new format destroyed it, and nothing happens when I click on the link.Is it just me?

Edit: It seems to be only this link that doesn't work.For a quick trick to see which works, just right-click on it, the options that pop up are different if it doesn't work.

For whatever reason the link had http:// twice, it's now fixed

Reactions: BenchBrawl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->